Frey EX Is Finally Ready...

Yeah hopefully something will arrive next week, I say that every week and it will be 18 weeks on Tuesday I have something I cant use lol

I take it your bike is ready then? did they not give you the option of air freight?

Yeah hopefully something will arrive next week, I say that every week and it will be 18 weeks on Tuesday I have something I cant use lol

I take it your bike is ready then? did they not give you the option of air freight?
Kyle at Bolton ebikes announced his sale of what he calls the Raptor (Frey AM 1000) back in March. That will be 8 months this 19th of November. Surely he ordered them at least a month prior. So .... the lag ordering from Frey is horrendous. It is what it is. Who knows what sort of frickery goes on in the CCP run China? Surely Frey would have their own reps here in the US and Europe if they were allowed. But they are constrained no doubt to cut the bosses in on the money through Alibaba.

wow, that madness, i wouldn't go through it again tbh, i just want my batteries and have done with it, the next worry is what happens if the motor or something goes wrong with it? hopefully, it lives a long and fruitful life but it's still in the back of my mind.

anyone with anxiety issues don't purchase one of these bikes...

wow, that madness, i wouldn't go through it again tbh, i just want my batteries and have done with it, the next worry is what happens if the motor or something goes wrong with it? hopefully, it lives a long and fruitful life but it's still in the back of my mind.

anyone with anxiety issues don't purchase one of these bikes...
Well, I can give you hope and a suggestion. First you open your wallet wide and then you talk to Pushkar at Wattwagons. He'll send you a super-bike motor with all the wiring and controls.

I live in the UK buying anything from another country is a pain, the only reason I wanted a none standard Ebike is solely down to the laws of 250w & limited to 15mph in the UK, this was useless when riding around.

Hopefully you will receive them this week and start enjoying your bike! As for me the waiting continues without getting an answer when the bike will be shipped...
Hey, Washi,
when did you order and who are you dealing with at Frey?

My order was made with "Frey is with you" program (free shipping ) 7 months ago (10th of April), was supposed to be ready in mid-October and now is allegedly in the stage of production since last Friday.
I knew from the beginning that the production would start after 6 months, but it was cost efffective to eliminate the steep shipping cost by doubling the waiting period, since I was not in an immediate need of a bike. My Frey representative (Ivy) claims that the railway shipments to Europe are suspended due to the pandemic but I am not offered an alternative solution yet.

Last edited:

In an interesting experiment, FREY recently participated in the HIBP Enduro Series at HIBP Bike Park in Shuangdai Village, Muchen She Nationality Township, Zhejiang Province of China. Shuangdai Village is located in an area known as the “Bamboo Sea of Western Zhejiang,” an ecological tourism locale. The rich bamboo resources provide a livelihood for the villagers and support a local tourism industry. The extremely hilly topography also makes it a perfect location for a bike park.

FINALLY -

Shipment Progress
Table View
OverviewDetailed View

Progress IndicatorStatusDateLocationActivity
Future Event
Delivery--
Current Event
In Transit18/11/2020 17:14Vecses, Hungary
Past Event
Shipped18/11/2020 17:08Vecses, Hungary
Past Event
Label Created15/10/2020 14:04Hungary

Moan No 132

Tomorrow will mark the 20th-week wait to have both bike and batteries being delivered, this is becoming a massive piss take, these bikes are that rare I am now wondering what people will pay to get one right away.......hmmmm

I'm healthy, I'm retired, and I'm not curious. What would be the purpose?
Absolutely correct. Stay away from hospitals, testing centers, gatherings, and such places unless it's an emergency. Tested or not there is no real treatment, anyway.

So just got back from work, was hoping to find batteries had arrived and NOPE... not a thing.. its all getting a little tedious now...

And tracker still says Germany... :rolleyes: It'd be quicker to walk there and collect it myself.

Back