Frey CC vs Frey AM1000 vs Frey EX Pro?

Great - Thanks for the info. I really love the AM1000 - But was worried about these so called issues. I just cant decide - I think I settled on the bixtrix, because I want a new eMTB yesterday. I can impatiently wait for a June delivery on the juggernaut. I would love to see some reviews on the Frey Beast when someone has one.
The AM1000 is a great bike, it was on my shortlist too. I ended up buying the Frey EX Pro and its brilliant, best bike I've owned.

I think Frey are good at support - they normally reply quickly, and I've seen numerous Warranty issues dealt with quickly - be in minor, or even major - like broken motors or rear triangles. Its understandable that people are wary of Warranty Support from an overseas supplier, but from everything I've seen to date, Frey have been true to their word.

When I purchased last June - virtually nothing was too much trouble.... If you wanted Road Tyres instead of Off-Road, they'd change them. If you wanted Comfort Grips instead of MTB style Grips, they'd change them. For $80, you could have any custom colour paint you wanted - with a huge catalogue of colours available. The "options", like Lights, mud guards, dropper seat post etc were all very reasonably priced - in fact I'd say "cheap". I'd be surprised if they made any profit on it given the prices. But saying that, the parts are only worth what you're paying, don't expect too much - they'll do to get you started.

The only real way to know what Frey can do for you is to email them - none of this is mentioned on their website. Its a case of "if you don't ask, you don't get", but if you do ask - you might be surprised at how much they'll do for you.

Does anybody know the height from ground to seat on the Frey am1000 and the ex pro?Are they the same height?I am asking because I have mobility problems and need the lowest ground to seat height.

Does anybody know the height from ground to seat on the Frey am1000 and the ex pro?Are they the same height?I am asking because I have mobility problems and need the lowest ground to seat height.
Go with the CC, its 23" and I'm sure the am / ex is 10" higher for sure!

Brilliant.I have also ordered the cc a couple of weeks ago.As frey haven’t started on my order I wondered whether I should change it to the am1000.
What delivery date did they give you? Did you customize cc? I’d stick with cc personally.

I think I have made the right choice as a step through bike suits me better and I won’t be doing any hard trails just road and off road forest tracks.
Delivery date should be around august .Added a dropper post and gear sensor.

CC is just the standard model, will tweak it a bit after a few miles. Will use mine as the daily commuter which will plow over Montreal hills with ease.

Back