For sale Riese & Muller Supercharger gx + New 500 watt battery.......UK members only . £5000 !

Hi all,

I am selling my June 2019 quality made Riese & Muller 1000 watt dual battery Supercharger/Rohloff E-14 /gates carbon drive belt E bike .

Bike is in excellent condition bar some minor road chip, wheel rims are perfect .

This bike is ideal for long commutes/touring and has never been off road !

The bike will come with 8 months remaining guarantee, plus the standard 04 years warranty provided by Riese & Muller for the frame .

Spare brand new Bosch 500watt power tube battery . rrp approx £600 +

The bike has a full service history + recent annual Rohloff gear hub oil change. The last service completed 18 September 2020 .

2 x brand new Schwalbe Super Moto x tyres plus Tannus Armor Inserts fitted for added puncture protection.

New Swiss stop brake pads fitted August 20 .

Handle bar ends are Ergon GP-5

The Kiox on-board computer has been fully updated .

The original unused Ergon SMC4-L saddle will be fitted, i need to keep my trusted brooks, which i have had for years .

The bike has two water bottle holders, i have fitted one on the side which is far better than using the original water bottle bolts on the frame which is a bit fiddly while riding

The peddles are Nukeproof Neutron Evo and the Peddle crank arms have those excellent German Flektr (reflectors) fitted

Abus folding bike lock is key coordinated with the 2 X battery locks.

Their are 2 x Pitlock wheel security skewers provided, but presently not fitted , the Cane Creek Thudbuster seat post has a Pitlock security bolt fitted.

Bosch Fast Battery charger , suspension shock pump and Riese & Muller folder and bicycle manuals present .

Mileage is 2501

Bike location Saltburn by the sea , collect only !

Attachments

• 20200919_114731.jpg
    20200919_114731.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 767
  • 20200919_114940.jpg
    20200919_114940.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 595
  • 20200919_141826.jpg
    20200919_141826.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 553
  • 20200920_095757.jpg
    20200920_095757.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 565
  • 20200919_120918.jpg
    20200919_120918.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 580
Last edited:
Hi Lyndon , the Rohloff gear hub had an oil leak on one side , Rohloff in Germany have replaced all the oil seals , the size is 49 , medium rider 5.7 up to 6 feet tall , cheers!
my e-mail if you want to ask any more questions [email protected]

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m after a small size (I’m 5’5”). Also trying to justify spending a shed load of money!
Good luck with your sale. Cheers

Looks an amazing bike and the diagnostic report was from the same ebike dealer I bought my Tinker from earlier this week - small world!

Sure is, John and Jamie in York , you have to travel when looking for an R&M bike , I live out on the East coast and have only ever met one other person who has one and he lives up north, also a member of EBR, hope to sell this one to get the newer 2020 model with the latest Bosch Nyon display.

Sure is, John and Jamie in York , you have to travel when looking for an R&M bike , I live out on the East coast and have only ever met one other person who has one and he lives up north, also a member of EBR, hope to sell this one to get the newer 2020 model with the latest Bosch Nyon display.
Jamie advised me that there is an upgrade kit available for the latest Nyon kit - could you not retrofit this, as I was thinking of having this for my Tinker, but the Intuvia display is fine and I might just get a holder for my mobile phone to go on the handlebars.

All i need to do is swop out the holder and reconnect the contacts I used with Kiox , straight forward job , note the Nyon should be in distribution December, i do believe you have to pre order via your outlet, Jamie is trying to get me one, if not i can get one from Germany .

snap
wwhorlton bridge.jpg

Back