For Sale- Bosch Horizontal PowerTube 500 $450.00

jshoe002

This works with Horizontal batteries on ebikes (see description below). The battery holds a full charge and is in great working condition. The battery is sold as-is so please read all descriptions and view all pictures to ensure proper compatibility. All pictures are of actual battery for sale. Note- your ebike uses a HORIZONTAL powertube if the part/model on the battery ends in 541 (as this one does). Note- your ebike uses a VERTICAL powertube if the model number on the battery ends in 540 or 542 (540 & 542 battery types are not compatible with the one for sale here). PayPal US shipping only.

Attachments

• bosch1.jpg
    bosch1.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 369
  • bosch2.jpg
    bosch2.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 378
  • bosch3.jpg
    bosch3.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 390
  • bosch4.jpg
    bosch4.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 390
  • bosch5.jpg
    bosch5.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 398
how many charge cycles on it? why are you selling it?
I bought it thinking it would work on my Haibike, not realizing I needed a VERTICAL powertube. I was told it was a Take-off from a cannondale. All I know is it is in perfect condition and takes a charge and shows all bars on indicator.

I bought it thinking it would work on my Haibike, not realizing I needed a VERTICAL powertube. I was told it was a Take-off from a cannondale. All I know is it is in perfect condition and takes a charge and shows all bars on indicator.
You should get a diagnostic report pulled on the battery which will give you charge cycles and other useful information like temperature exposure. I’ve got batteries with 200+ charge cycles that “hold a charge” and “shows all the bars.” With some hard info, you’re more likely to get offers closer to your asking price.

Battery is brand new take-off a new ebike- 'never even charged fully once (number of full charge cycles over its lifetime= 0.6)'. See attached Bosch battery diagnostic report performed on 5/6/20 at LBS.

Attachments

• bosch diag.jpg
    bosch diag.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 361
Back