For sale: BM longo

Thechidz

Selling my ebike as I don’t have the time to really ride. It only has 250 miles on the odometer and has been very well cared for.

Equipped with a 48V 1200W Mid-Drive Engine, this e-bike speeds up to 28+ MPH (off-road mode) with a range of 40+ miles per charge (PAS 2). Two modes are available: Pedal-Assist and Thumb-Throttle, along with an LCD screen and Control Pad to track your riding progress. Each e-bike is built in-house by our team, with extreme care and precision.

Selling my ebike as I don’t have the time to really ride. It only has 250 miles on the odometer and has been very well cared for.

Equipped with a 48V 1200W Mid-Drive Engine, this e-bike speeds up to 28+ MPH (off-road mode) with a range of 40+ miles per charge (PAS 2). Two modes are available: Pedal-Assist and Thumb-Throttle, along with an LCD screen and Control Pad to track your riding progress. Each e-bike is built in-house by our team, with extreme care and precision.
No price?

I am currently replacing the pedals with much better one as the left pedal is stripped. New pedals should be here in a few days

I will be traveling for most of the month of July and am considering bringing the bike. If so I will be in Chicago this weekend. Wisconsin next week and then Duluth mn on Wednesday July 11. Let me know if you’re interested and live in those areas

It’s a small shop called BM ebikes. They hand build every bike

bmebikes.com/product/bm-longo-2017/?attribute_size=Large&attribute_power-level=48V+1200watt

Back