Folding Bike for $169?

Oh ok well credit card companies protect you for that.
Let us know how the transaction goes then. Watch your credit card by the hour after you give them the information. You’ll likely be charged for other purchases.

It looks like 1 of the models is $1699.00 I bet they left out a 9 on that website. If you order the bike, I bet they contact you with the real price.

I think this website is extremely suspicious.

1. They put PayPal logo, but they do not accept PayPal.
2. They show Google Trusted Store logo, but for some reason they're not on Google store list.
3. The price of $169 is unrealistically low...especially for a $2000+ ebike.
4. The bike is not out yet. It is still on the concept stage. It was on Indiegogo and still fund raising.
Dude, you’re busting the bubble.
Please if you can refrain from commenting on my posts...You seem to get personal in your posts. I simply was asking if anyone heard of this what their experience was. You act as if you my responses were in defiance of your demands lol .
so from anyone but me you’re willing to consider this a scam. Hmmmm Carry on...

1. They put PayPal logo, but they do not accept PayPal.
Hmmmmm, so what I discovered by placing an order is true. No PayPal. Should be fun to see what my 169 bucks gets, and how long it takes to recover. This is more fun than drinking and gambling. If a bike gets delivered I’ll donate it to a thread lottery.

Who needs a ebike when I can buy a camping trailer for $169 from the same seller. Scam. Bam. Thank you ma'am.

And yes you can get scammed with paypay. You open a dispute and the seller is quite cooperative, but he asks for pix/proof of the defects, which seems reasonable. His objective is to dicker you past the deadline for the dispute window after which your emails go into a black hole.

Back