Fold bike sondors or rad

I came very close to ordering the Sondors Smart Step because it's more of a full-size bike and the battery is "hidden" in the tube but then they raised the price from $999 to $1199.

I have the Sondors fold XS, I like it, it's a very heavy robust bike for the size, not great for hills, but on the flats it's great.

I have the Sondors fold XS, I like it, it's a very heavy robust bike for the size, not great for hills, but on the flats it's great.
Ebiker, when did you get your notification email from sondors as to when it was being shipped to you

@Tone Rob
It was more of an order acknowledgement that they would be shipping the Ebike, took longer than I thought it should, but when I called them they said it was in transit.

@Tone Rob
It was more of an order acknowledgement that they would be shipping the Ebike, took longer than I thought it should, but when I called them they said it was in transit.
Ok,I ordered my fold xs may 30, for July delivery and the rep said I would get an email with the tracking, so right now I'm kind of hyped to get it

Nice, that's what I have, you will get noticed it glistens in the the sun.

I looked at my old order, ordered August 29/19, they shipped out the same day as per the emailed notice, and it was delivered Sept 6/19 via UPS.

Nice, that's what I have, you will get noticed it glistens in the the sun.

I looked at my old order, ordered August 29/19, they shipped out the same day as per the emailed notice, and it was delivered Sept 6/19 via UPS.
Ah ok , thanks that's just what I wanted to know, I'm on vacation next week, so I'm hoping it comes while I'm off, that torch red as they say, looks like fire, and I went with sondors because I don't want to look like a delivery guy, so people will know the difference when they see me

Ah ok , thanks that's just what I wanted to know, I'm on vacation next week, so I'm hoping it comes while I'm off, that torch red as they say, looks like fire, and I went with sondors because I don't want to look like a delivery guy, so people will know the difference when they see me
And since you said aug 29th, I'm gonna guess they'll ship my bike the 29th, next week

sondors-fold-xs.jpg

Your going to love it, so much fun.

I believe you, I've been driving myself nuts looking at videos of it, did you go into the settings to increase the speed
No I reduced it to make it legal, but here is the password to make it go faster,1515.
They don't tell you what it is, I had to figure it out on my own doing research.

Back