Flyer L885 kid & cargo carrier

Dewey

Region
USA
City
Arlington, Virginia
Radio Flyer have designed a smart accessory for their new L885 cargo bike. Child bars with zip down flaps that double up as either wheel guards for little legs, or that can zip up to turn the bars into a giant basket!

flyer-l885-electric-cargo-bike-hauling_1.png

Anyone tried this bike yet? Currently looking at one and want to convert the Hub from 500 w to the Bafang 750 w.

I've been riding the Flyer L885 (Flyer sent me the cargo ebike) and it been good so far. Of course there are some negatives to it and I happen to also have a RadWagon (and I've owned a Eunorau Max Cargo & Yuba Mundo in the past) so I'll be publishing a few videos on the L885. I just published my first which is about a throttle only range test I did (24 miles)

W
I've been riding the Flyer L885 (Flyer sent me the cargo ebike) and it been good so far. Of course there are some negatives to it and I happen to also have a RadWagon (and I've owned a Eunorau Max Cargo & Yuba Mundo in the past) so I'll be publishing a few videos on the L885. I just published my first which is about a throttle only range test I did (24 miles)
Was the Mundo harder to ride with kids on the back as it has the larger wheels?

I think for sure the Mundo was harder to mount/dismount but once you were riding, the balance on that ebike is great.

Back