First R&M Sighting in the Wild

Muso

Region
USA
City
Hollywood
I've been riding my Delite around for over a year now, and this is the first time I've spotted another Riese & Müller in the wild! But not in my own city of Los Angeles - this was near the Musée Marmatton-Monet in Paris. A nice-looking charger with Enviolo and a rather sad-looking Brooks saddle. I was riding a Sherman-tank-inspired Vélib' city bike at the time lol and this made me really wish I had my own bike.

How long did it take you to see another R&M on the road?

IMG_9077.jpeg

We started our R&M love affair back in Melbourne in 2019. I think we spotted our first one within a year - one of the cargo bike options. We saw several others subsequently.

We have been back in NZ for 2 years and haven’t seen another one yet! Mind you we live in the South Island where there are only 1 million of us kiwis.

last year we did some ebiking in the Black Forest in Germany, and man did we miss our R&M’s, so I know where you are coming from Muso.

We started our R&M love affair back in Melbourne in 2019. I think we spotted our first one within a year - one of the cargo bike options. We saw several others subsequently.

We have been back in NZ for 2 years and haven’t seen another one yet! Mind you we live in the South Island where there are only 1 million of us kiwis.

last year we did some ebiking in the Black Forest in Germany, and man did we miss our R&M’s, so I know where you are coming from Muso.
I’m also in South Island (chch) and took about 3-6months to spot another one… in fact it was a pair, with stunning custom pink paint jobs:

1718101634329.png

I saw quite a few more in Switzerland & Germany in January this year

How long did it take you to see another R&M on the road?
I could see two Roadsters in the expensive Battersea neighbourhood of London and had a nice chat with the owner (the other Roadster belonged to his wife who was on the shopping at that moment). Later, an R&M dealer was offering cargo e-bikes for demo rides on River Vistula boulevards (Warsaw) on some Sunday.

I need to spot an R&M in Frankfurt Germany yet 😊

Last edited:
Back