First ebike century with my Allant 9.9s

I am 210 pounds and I usually ride carrying two batteries in my bag, that's about 12 pounds.
I broke the stock rear wheel and my shop built me a new set which now have 25,000 miles on them.
They work great and I run Tannus Armor to eliminate flats.
https://tannusamerica.com/collections/tannus-airless-tires-tannus-armour/products/tannus-armour

Hey Luv2ride - i pinged you on Strava but thought i'd ask here as well... what size tubes are you running with your tannus armor? The tire size that I'm running is 27.5 x 2.35. It suggests 27.5 x 1.5-1.95 but I'm not even sure if that's such a thing... :-/ I'm seeing a lot of 1.8-2.5 or so but I would think that's on the larger side of the suggested tube size.

Hey Luv2ride - i pinged you on Strava but thought i'd ask here as well... what size tubes are you running with your tannus armor? The tire size that I'm running is 27.5 x 2.35. It suggests 27.5 x 1.5-1.95 but I'm not even sure if that's such a thing... :-/ I'm seeing a lot of 1.8-2.5 or so but I would think that's on the larger side of the suggested tube size.
I have my lbs do all of my repairs and so I cannot honestly tell you for sure.

I'm thoroughly impressed! I still had to add a bit of my own effort but:

104.1 miles - started with 100% finished with 4% (bike motor shut down right as I was arriving back in town)
5 hours, 1 min and 25 seconds, elapsed time according to strava isn't far behind at 5 hours, 1 min and 40 seconds due to a single stop light i got stuck at briefly.

2,584 ft of elevation/climb. Out and back ride with 12 mph headwind on the way out. Absolute blast on the way back!!! Never used more than level 1 pedal assist. At times no pedal assist to reserve battery.

I've averaged faster on an analog bike when I've been fitter than I am right now - but I have to say - I'm extremely satisfied with this bike. 1,143-ish miles since I've bought it since earlier this year.

What are the single charge mileages other folks are getting? I think my next test for this bike would be a slower pace but see if I can really max out the mileage.

Well done!

Back