Fifield Jetty?

JMoto

I'm really surprised I'm not finding any reviews or info on here about the Fifield Jetty? It looks like a contender to me, along the lines of the Qualisports Dolphin but already includes a rear rack.

I was wondering if it was a dog or too new to have many reviews maybe?

I'm really surprised I'm not finding any reviews or info on here about the Fifield Jetty? It looks like a contender to me, along the lines of the Qualisports Dolphin but already includes a rear rack.

I was wondering if it was a dog or too new to have many reviews maybe?

Pic? Link maybe ?

Looking for a short and lightish class 1 type with 20" or bigger wheels.
Looks like the Dolphin and the Jetty are kind of the only ones that fit that. Pretty much the same price as the Jetty comes with the rear rack I'd want.

It is just another Chinese bike like dozens of others. You could remove their name and put another on it and no one would be able tell the difference.
NCM Lyon looks just like it, and is on sale for $899. Yep, as you said, Dozens of these style of folders out there.

Their promotion video makes it look like they were built by the bike builder in the US though.
Yeah, and it would need to be priced at least 3 times higher than it is now, were that to be true.

Ariel has a super tall minimum height
Gocycle is super sweet but trying to keep it at 1500 or less (2000 if it's super amazing, lol)
Haibike also quite pricy

A fatter tire is fine, just want stability. I was originally thinking the RadCity (over the mini since it's lower with bigger wheels and we don't need folding capability) but keep bouncing around between option paralysis.

Interesting! Is torque most important for hill climbing assist? I don't see it listed but I have a 1/2 mile 30.5 degree hill that I need help on. ;)

Back