FATHOM E+0 PRO 2020 BATTERY HEALTH

f1s0ciety

Hi!
my new ebike Phatom E + 0 Pro 2020 is showing 99% battery health after only 3 week of usage and 3cycles... can this be considered normal?
I can push to 100% again?
I only went below 10% once time yesterday, and I only recharge full before a long ride .
I keep the battery (from 40 to 70% if I don't use it to much) but I've never fully recharge in the last week ( max 90% ), and maybe is this one the error and maybe I need to recharge it at 100% all the time under under 50%?
On internet I felt conflicting opinions on charging up to 100%, but perhapsmaybe the best thing to preserve the battery in the best way

Thanks
Gio

I can say that after 26 cycles my battery health is still at 100%. I charge it only if I know I will ride it the next day, otherwise I keep it half charged.

Hi!
my new ebike Phatom E + 0 Pro 2020 is showing 99% battery health after only 3 week of usage and 3cycles... can this be considered normal?
I can push to 100% again?
I only went below 10% once time yesterday, and I only recharge full before a long ride .
I keep the battery (from 40 to 70% if I don't use it to much) but I've never fully recharge in the last week ( max 90% ), and maybe is this one the error and maybe I need to recharge it at 100% all the time under under 50%?
On internet I felt conflicting opinions on charging up to 100%, but perhapsmaybe the best thing to preserve the battery in the best way

Thanks
Gio

Don't sweat it. Mine fluctuates around the high 90s to 100 depending on the charge level (and I guess temperature, tides, which way the birds are flying, what the entrails say, etc, etc). It's all good.

What is battery health supposed to indicate? And what does cycles mean?

After 3 months mine reads 94% and 11 cycles. I have only charged my battery to 100% five times. I normally keep the battery in the 80% to 20% charge range.

Back