Experience buying direct - i.e. no dealer - good or bad, support, etc.

JohnJ

Thinking of buying the Redux or (iZip) Moda, same bike. There is no local dealer so they will ship it directly to me but I am on my own for assembly, adjustments and maybe warranty support. I should have no problem with the assembly, but have concerns IF I needed subsequent support from them, which in all probability would be email/phone.

Anyone have experience buying direct from them? Thoughts?

Thinking of buying the Redux or (iZip) Moda, same bike. There is no local dealer so they will ship it directly to me but I am on my own for assembly, adjustments and maybe warranty support. I should have no problem with the assembly, but have concerns IF I needed subsequent support from them, which in all probability would be email/phone.

Anyone have experience buying direct from them? Thoughts?

They have beeline mobile bike shop service.
I am sure they can ship it to the earest bike shop and ask them to put it together. Any bike shop can assemble these. it really is not very complicated.

They have beeline mobile bike shop service.
I am sure they can ship it to the earest bike shop and ask them to put it together. Any bike shop can assemble these. it really is not very complicated.

Neither beeline nor velofix have a local franchise. I can put it together, just concerned if there are electrical or motor issues. Also, Brose occasionally updates the motor control and you apparently need a dealer to install the software update. Bosch does this once or twice a year. Not sure about Brose frequency.

Back