Evo Street 2016 Throttle whil in power assist.

gvbraj

Hi,
This year I got Easy Motion Evo Street 2016, thanks to Court Rye for pointing me to right kind of a bike.
I was planning to buy Kalkhoff but wanted with throttle. When I mailed Court he sent me few links, out of that Easy Motion suited me. I'm really enjoying bike. It has everything except no bottle holder.
Evo Street says you can have throttle while you are using in power assist up to 6 MPH for 2016, is it possible? I tried but I did not work for me, am I doing anything wrong or I have not understood the manual correctly, please help me.
Thanks
Raj

I think the 6kph throttle you are referring to is the walk assist function that you activate by keeping the "+" button on the controller pressed down for as long as you want it to go.

I think the 6kph throttle you are referring to is the walk assist function that you activate by keeping the "+" button on the controller pressed down for as long as you want it to go.
Yes, how to test that one? If you turn on LCD panel if I press '+' it is going to be in the pedal assist mode, am I right?
Please explain me how to test it?

Just hold the + button for a couple seconds and keep holding. This is a walking assist mode meant to help you push the bike up steep hills. I've actually used it in rough terrain and nearly 45 degree ridges. It's not a "throttle" really.

I guess you still can't use the twist throttle in any assist mode, only in zero assist.

Just hold the + button for a couple seconds and keep holding. This is a walking assist mode meant to help you push the bike up steep hills. I've actually used it in rough terrain and nearly 45 degree ridges. It's not a "throttle" really.

I guess you still can't use the twist throttle in any assist mode, only in zero assist.

Hi Jorgen,
Should it be Off or On to test Walking Assist mode? I tried turning on and no assist mode, and I held the "+" button for quite some time and tried to walk the bike I did not see any motor kicking on.. help me.
Thanks
Raj

On. This might be a feature that has been removed?

Court explains how the walking assist works towards the end of this video.

Back