Euphree City Robin

Sailor in socal

Region
USA
Im seriously considering the Euphree City Robin bike to replace my aventon aventure that was stolen.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any experience with the bike and/or the company.

One of my concerns is that my aventure bike had steering problems when there is more than about 30 lbs on the rear rack and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience transporting much weight on the back of the city robin.

Thanks

I just ordered two of these bikes. Did you end up purchasing? If so, what bike rack do you use. Can’t way to get my white and my husbands blue one!!!

Hi,. I did buy a City Robin bike a couple months ago. I really like it. It's very quiet and very comfortable. The adjustable stem and handlebars that they chose are really good combination for making the bike fit you very well.

I do not have the same problem with the steering with weight on the back rack that I had with the Aventon bike.

I'm assuming you meant what kind of car rack do I have. I don't have a car wreck for the bike.
I also purchased the rear basket for my City Robin and really like it

John

Hi,. I did buy a City Robin bike a couple months ago. I really like it. It's very quiet and very comfortable. The adjustable stem and handlebars that they chose are really good combination for making the bike fit you very well.

I do not have the same problem with the steering with weight on the back rack that I had with the Aventon bike.

I'm assuming you meant what kind of car wreck do I have
Yes. Sorry. What car/truck rack do you use ?

I’m looking at the City Robin. How have yours done over the last year?
I'm looking as well. It appears to be a great buy for the money. It's a shame there aren't more owners here. I wish Euphree would host and owners forum on their website.

Back