Eunorau FAT-HS with second battery + upgrades - Raleigh, NC

rtp

Region
USA
Go riding THIS seasons versus waiting for the supply chain mess to maybe get a bike for next season!
Eunorau FAT-HS 1000W Fat-tire full suspension ebike/eMTB - for trail, beach, hunting or even commuting.
Large frame, mid-motor Bafang 1000W with both pedal assistance and throttle, 9 levels of assistance.

This bike is identical to the Bolton Lancer and a handful of others, retail for $2800+ with single battery or $3500+ with second battery and unknown wait times.

The bike has 287 miles on it, with a fair number of upgrades on it as well as a new set of brake pads I just installed and bedded in. All of the typical issues with this model have been sorted - new headset, replaced rotors/pads/fluid, groupset, etc. I just took it out bedding in the brakes for the next owner and she rides nice. The Large frame is probably OK for riders 5’8” and over, with a standover of ~30”.

Upgrades included: (original costs w/out labor)
Upgraded DP-C18 color display set to 9 assist levels ($120)
Replacement air shock ($120)
Cane Creek replacement headset ($75)
Lekkie 42T chainring ($100)
New 180mm rotors front(Shimano IceTech) and rear(SRAM) with new pads ($120)
11-42T cassette replacing original 11-34T ($50)
Shimano Deore MD-591 rear derailleur replacing garbage Sunrace ($60)
new Jagwire shift cable ($20)
Microshift shifter replacing Sunrace ($40)
Ergon GA3 grips ($35)
Rockbros mtb pedals ($35)
Wolf Tooth seatpost clamp ($25)
Cloud9 seat with manual dropper post ($90)
Front Mugguard fender ($40)
Spare derailleur hangar ($25)
Chainstay protector ($20)
Water bottle holder and mirror (both easily removed): $30
Total upgrades (w/out labor): ~$1000

$2500 firm including second battery. Both batteries are Samsung cells. Total at retail would be ~$4500 + labor.
The bike as geared currently is capable of 35MPH or a bit higher, with most of it’s time spent on local greenway rides with my wife or light trail riding double-track at a local park - closer to averages around 15-20MPH.

Cash in (my) hand for test ride; no shipping unless you arrange and all funds clear well in advance. Second set of 27.5” wheels w/3” MTB tires (5 miles on them) available with rotors installed for $250 (normal price is $300 w/out rotors). A front and rear rack kit may be bought through Bolton if desired.

Links:
Eunorau FAT-HS: https://eunorau-ebike.com/collectio...c-hunting-fishing-bike?variant=40986260799639
Bolton Lancer: https://area13ebikes.com/products/lancer

Attachments

• BikeRight.jpeg
    BikeRight.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 242
  • BikeRear3-4.jpeg
    BikeRear3-4.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Bike-left.jpeg
    Bike-left.jpeg
    910.4 KB · Views: 229
  • Bike-Rear.jpeg