Espin Bike Container lost @ Port of LA

JB@1025

I ordered a Espin Flow on Nov 18th was suppose to get Del. mid to late Dec well port is backed up been waiting patiently but got a email from Espin that a Container of Espin bikes (1of 2) has been lost on the Dock and the port is trying to track it down and my Flow is on the Container that is MIA, the other container is in process of being sent out to other customer's. Espin did say they would refund if you are tired of waiting but i prefer a bike @ this time. But may look for something else i hope this is resolved quickly and the missing bikes don't show up on Offerup or CL.

I ordered a Espin Flow on Nov 18th was suppose to get Del. mid to late Dec well port is backed up been waiting patiently but got a email from Espin that a Container of Espin bikes (1of 2) has been lost on the Dock and the port is trying to track it down and my Flow is on the Container that is MIA, the other container is in process of being sent out to other customer's. Espin did say they would refund if you are tired of waiting but i prefer a bike @ this time. But may look for something else i hope this is resolved quickly and the missing bikes don't show up on Offerup or CL.
You will soon get another email letting you know the container was found.

You will soon get another email letting you know the container was found.
Bubsdaddy right you are got a email from Espin missing can has been found now back in line for a week before Espin can p/u so hope no more then 2-3 weeks before have it in my hands.

Back