Espin Aero

wabaseballfamily

Region
USA
Espin is coming out with a new bike. Looks to compete with the rad mission and Roadster v2.

Attachments

• 5A477F45-CA76-409C-A004-A0F2D6FD0F33.png
    5A477F45-CA76-409C-A004-A0F2D6FD0F33.png
    704.5 KB · Views: 455

Looking through Espin's Instagram profile I came across this post, swipe right to see some pictures of the Aero in action. It looks pretty sleek, I like the minimalist display set ups. Now to wait and see how the specs and price compare to the competition.

Haven't looked at Espin's site in a while but the Aero is out:

It's only single speed and no throttle from what I can see. Plus it weighs 44 lbs which is more than the Roadster (33 lbs)... but slightly less than the RadMission (~48lbs).

At that price, I am considering getting a couple for Christmas gifts. I have a Flow but no experience with the Aero. The Ride1up Roadster v2 looks a bit nicer but it's $400+ more.

Looks like big sale on Aero. Price reduced to $799 and less if you buy another Espin bike. The Espin folding bike Nesta is $100 off.

Looks like big sale on Aero. Price reduced to $799 and less if you buy another Espin bike. The Espin folding bike Nesta is $100 off.
I would like to see how it stacks up vs Ride 1 UP Roadster. They are both single speeds and lightweight but I would like to see a user review...

I got a wild hare and was going to order a 400 dollar Aero to compare with my Ride ! UP Gravel boy that should be arriving today. Aero's are sold out. Next batch ships in March. Snooze ya looze!!

Lets hear from you new owners.

I ordered a bunch of them for all of my adult children and their spouses and I also ordered one for myself. I went a little nuts but I enjoy the experience so much that I wanted them to share in that enjoyment. They are supposed to arrive in February so no review from em yet.

Back