Elite Cruiser line

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel. Received email yesterday saying my Cruiser is at their fulfillment center and I should be getting tracking info in 3-7 days. I ordered it 6/28/20 and it will be just over 8 months to the day when I get it. Too long of a wait without question, but almost over.

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel. Received email yesterday saying my Cruiser is at their fulfillment center and I should be getting tracking info in 3-7 days. I ordered it 6/28/20 and it will be just over 8 months to the day when I get it. Too long of a wait without question, but almost over.
Great news! Let's hope these next few weeks fly by now.

Any news is good news. This gives the rest of us hope that we are getting closer to getting what we ordered.

update us when you have a minute...thanks
I will later today or tomorrow. The delivery date slipped by a day. It's to be delivered today between 1 and 5 EST. It's still stupid cold out so a decent test ride may not be in the making but I'll take some pictures at least.

I will later today or tomorrow. The delivery date slipped by a day. It's to be delivered today between 1 and 5 EST. It's still stupid cold out so a decent test ride may not be in the making but I'll take some pictures at least.
thanks bill much appreciated....some decent weather mid next week for us folks in the north east...

It arrived today. Didn’t take a picture, but the delivery guy decided that standing the box on the short end with the bike still inside was a good idea. Box was undamaged and the only thing that showed wear for the long trip was the stem cap where it apparently rubbed against the top flap staples of the box. This of course means it traveled upside down somewhere along it travels. Easily touched up. Other than that the bike is unscathed.

It sat in the cold detached garage all day, mid 20’s F, and then I assembled it when I got home. Pretty easy. Attach handlebars, connect some cables, install display and install front wheel, which I’m pleased to say that the front fork actually uses a thru axle bolt.

No riding it, too cold. Didn’t even put the battery in it, brought that inside to acclimate. All I got are some photos of it at this point. First impression is that it’s solidly built and looks as good in person as I’d hoped. I actually am liking the whitewall tires more than I thought. Yeah, the derailleur and brakes are lower end but the frame is beautiful, fit and finish. The ‘custom’ front fork is actually nice also. Can’t wait till it warms up enough to take it on a spin. Mid 20’s ain’t doing it for me right now.

Sondors 1.jpg
Sondors 2.jpg
Sondors 3.jpg
Sondors 4.jpg
Sondors 5.jpg
sondors 6.jpg

Last edited:
It looks great. I'm considering ordering up one of these just as soon as I get a Rockstar delivered possibility early next month. I want to be able to compare the size to see if it's going to work as a second ebike for another family member.

It looks great. I'm considering ordering up one of these just as soon as I get a Rockstar delivered possibility early next month. I want to be able to compare the size to see if it's going to work as a second ebike for another family member.
If you need a measurement of anything in the mean time, just ask.

Wow... nice looking bike.

I realize it's taken a while but these things look a good buy for the money.

For a comparison it's got the same size wheels, weighs about 6 lbs less, is a step through with a lower seat height.
That should be enough information to consider.

It arrived today. Didn’t take a picture, but the delivery guy decided that standing the box on the short end with the bike still inside was a good idea. Box was undamaged and the only thing that showed wear for the long trip was the stem cap where it apparently rubbed against the top flap stables of the box. This of course means it traveled upside down somewhere along it travels. Easily touched up. Other than that the bike is unscathed.

It sat in the cold detached garage all day, mid 20’s F, and then I assembled it when I got home. Pretty easy. Attach handlebars, connect some cables, install display and install front wheel, which I’m pleased to say that the front fork actually uses a thru axle bolt.

No riding it, too cold. Didn’t even put the battery in it, brought that inside to acclimate. All I got are some photos of it at this point. First impression is that it’s solidly built and looks as good in person as I’d hoped. I actually am liking the whitewall tires more than I thought. Yeah, the derailleur and brakes are lower end but the frame is beautiful, fit and finish. The ‘custom’ front fork is actually nice also. Can’t wait till it warms up enough to take it on a spin. Mid 20’s ain’t doing it for me right now.

View attachment 80619View attachment 80620View attachment 80621View attachment 80622View attachment 80623View attachment 80624
Looks good, for 2K with ultra, I think this is the best looking least expensive cruiser on the market right now

For a comparison it's got the same size wheels, weighs about 6 lbs less, is a step through with a lower seat height.
That should be enough information to consider.
I stand corrected on the seat height. It looks like the minimum is 31 inches on all 3 elite models.

I stand corrected on the seat height. It looks like the minimum is 31 inches on all 3 elite models.
Contrary to the other models, the Rockstar has a bent frame seat tube and a drop seat post, my bet goes for the 35.5" on the Sondors mid-drive comparaison chart.

It arrived today. Didn’t take a picture, but the delivery guy decided that standing the box on the short end with the bike still inside was a good idea. Box was undamaged and the only thing that showed wear for the long trip was the stem cap where it apparently rubbed against the top flap stables of the box. This of course means it traveled upside down somewhere along it travels. Easily touched up. Other than that the bike is unscathed.

View attachment 80619View attachment 80620View attachment 80621View attachment 80622View attachment 80623View attachment 80624
Man those whitewalls with the black frame does look really good! Congrats, hopefully you'll get out there soon. Keep us informed.

Measured mine from ground to top seat. The post was set at lowest point it could be so seat shock had full travel. I measured 33". I'm 5'-9" on a good day with 31" inseam and I can plant my feet flat with room to spare.

Finally a good day to get a decent ride in with the Cruiser. I had the time since I got it and waiting for that decent day to fiddle and set things up how I wanted. I moved the factory installed throttle on the right side of the handlebars to the left side. I’m not sure why anyone would want it on the same side as shifter. Made sure all bolts were tight. Changed out seat and ordered shim so I could reuse a 27.2 Suntour NCX shock seat post I have sitting around. Stock shock seat post works but just cheap. Stock post size is 30.9 thus the shim being needed. Added horn, phone mount and some water bottle cages. I also added Slime to the Speedster tires after reading reviews how they tend to be flat prone. Last thing I did was go into display settings and change speed from default 28 to 35mph and pedal assist levels from 9 to 5.

My ride was about 12 miles in total. Paved paths pretty much whole way except for side stops along the river. The Bafang Ultra motor is very torquey and quick and also a bit noisy compared to the other Bafang mid drive bike I have (BBS02 motor). No knobby tires on this bike to help hide motor noise. I have ebikes with a Brose S motor and Shimano Steps 6100 motor, both of which are nearly silent, and honestly I prefer the quietness of those two. Did I say this thing is fast?! You could hurt yourself on this bike easily. I left it on PAS 4 or 5 most of ride and at the cadence I like in PAS 5 I was going 24mph. Easily got it to 31mph but not at a cadence I like, well, at least not for any real length of time. This bike is fun. Pretty confident most that get this bike will be pretty damn happy with it.

Sondors 10.jpg
Sondors 11.jpg
Sondors 12.jpg
Sondors 13.jpg
Sondors Display.jpg

Very nice, how is the ride with no shocks on the front ?

I changed out the tires on my Sondors Fold to Vee speedsters and with tire noise gone you hear other stuff like you said, mine is a hub drive but you hear it more now on nicely paved roads.

Back