Electra?

johnt3

I do not ever see much about Electra bikes on these forums, and I wonder why. I bought my wife a Townie Go, and she really likes it. I m considering a Electra commute go for me. The big deciding factors were Courts reviews and the fact that ERI is a dealer, and there's a lot of them around the country.
I really enjoy these forums ! I learn a lot, and get lots of ideas about what accessories I might or might not want on our bikes.
The age of a lot of the members are a inspiration to me, as I am 66.
The customizing some members do remind me of some of the hot rods I see here at the big car shows in Pigeon Forge. Love wood fenders!
Great job Court! I also started a business on a shoestring back in 1975, we lived in the stockroom the first two years!

Awesome! A lot of the active participants are into more road-style bikes or mountain bikes, rather than upright cruiser-style bikes, I've found. I'd say that that's probably the main reason. Different strokes for different folks.

Great that your wife likes the Townie Go! Let us know how you like the Commute Go if you get one! :) I have a Pedego Interceptor and am very happy with it.

Welcome! Different forums tend to attract different styles. One I read, tells you the answer is to build your own, no matter what question you ask. Another leans more to the mega watt, high speed, who cares about the law folks. EBR has more folks on it who have bought their eBike online. So you will see Juice, Rad, and others talked about a lot. But I will also say EBR is the most balanced, and by far my favorite.

Don’t worry about what strangers on an Internet forum are riding. Ride what works for you. Electra makes great bikes. A proven and major brand that . Whatever you have or get, ride it and enjoy.

Back