Ebikemotion - shifting on its’ own

schiltzs

Region
USA
Hey all - new to this forum and looking for advice. Just purchased a 2021 Orbea Gain M20i and have logged about 50 miles so far. I’m experiencing an issue where the bike will shift from Eco to Trail (and sometimes up to Turbo) completely on its’ own. I’ve used both the Mahle computer and the Iwoc one button to go back to off or Eco, but the process will repeat itself at random. So far it appears to happen when I use the Ebikemotion app on my phone or without it. I have the heart rate assist turned on, but this issue appears both when I’m above or below the HR max I’ve set. Anyone else having this issue?

Hey all - new to this forum and looking for advice. Just purchased a 2021 Orbea Gain M20i and have logged about 50 miles so far. I’m experiencing an issue where the bike will shift from Eco to Trail (and sometimes up to Turbo) completely on its’ own. I’ve used both the Mahle computer and the Iwoc one button to go back to off or Eco, but the process will repeat itself at random. So far it appears to happen when I use the Ebikemotion app on my phone or without it. I have the heart rate assist turned on, but this issue appears both when I’m above or below the HR max I’ve set. Anyone else having this issue?
Turn the heart rate assist off and see if it still does this. My guess is that your heart rate sensor is sending an unstable glitchy signal to the X35 controller.

Turn the heart rate assist off and see if it still does this. My guess is that your heart rate sensor is sending an unstable glitchy signal to the X35 controller.
That may have done the trick😊. I’ve done two rides without the ebikemotion app on at all and have had no issues. Thanks for the quick response and advice!

una pregunta el ciclocomputador mahle, le funciona bien, no le ocurre que al cambiar de modo al cabo de unos segundos vuelve al modo anterior,solo,gracias

Back