Ebike Won't Stop

I am taking a belated stab in the dark here. The guy ran the display wire between the motor and the BB shell and up the underside of the down tube. That is my prediction. The motor mount is shifting ever so slightly under load, pinching the throttle wires. Remember in sex education class when the guy asks a question about his 'friend's' problem?
Haha, well it's my friend's bike, but I was the lead on building it, so I can certainly take the blame. :) I'll give that a look when I see him to help him with it.

A stabilizer from California eBiks designed by previous owner is a handy bit of kit. Will keep the motor off the harness in most cases. Use the heavy duty for a BBSHD. Regulsr is fine for BBS01 BBS02 A and B models.

A stabilizer from California eBiks designed by previous owner is a handy bit of kit. Will keep the motor off the harness in most cases. Use the heavy duty for a BBSHD. Regulsr is fine for BBS01 BBS02 A and B models.
@jfny1978, I am glad you have a sense of humor. The joke was too good a visual. A pimply kid asking a question from his Bay (area) Curious friend. @tomjasz, I love it. I figured that the builder was going for a clean look without levers or a throttle, so he would run the wire under the bottom bracket. And that, is prone to movement with the standard kit.
1659132248946.png

@jfny1978, I am glad you have a sense of humor. The joke was too good a visual. A pimply kid asking a question from his Bay (area) Curious friend. @tomjasz, I love it. I figured that the builder was going for a clean look without levers or a throttle, so he would run the wire under the bottom bracket. And that, is prone to movement with the standard kit.
View attachment 130580
Ok mr clean, we all don’t really care. AND can’t pedal or peddle.

you know your pretty but the pretty girls are often stolen. (Almost true)
;)

Back