Ebike thoughts

Ebikernoob

Region
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am new to the forum and to ebiking and am looking to make my first ebike purchase - if I can find stock - and am after some advice. My usage would be road, cross country and some very occasional and very light trails. For comfort I am looking at 29inch wheels, a hard tail and am drawn to the Bosch gen 4 motor with a 625 battery.

i have currently narrowed down my choice to either,

Cube Reaction Hybrid pro 625, or
Haibike Hardnine 9

i would very much any advice and thoughts on the above.

many thanks

ebikernoob

Both are excellent and sexy e-bikes. Any chance for a demo ride? What about post-sales service and warranty? Is there a certified LBS for either of the brands in your area? That's vital!

P.S. Don't you mind none of your choices is "equipped"?

Both are excellent and sexy e-bikes. Any chance for a demo ride? What about post-sales service and warranty? Is there a certified LBS for either of the brands in your area? That's vital!

P.S. Don't you mind none of your choices is "equipped"?
hi,

have been on an older gen Hardnine and a recent hardseven. Both Yamaha motors. The hardnine was very good. I have a local business that can get a Hardnine 9 in for July. The cubes are a different story but some places think they might have them next month... I had a short ride on a cube last year - the nearest store that might have them is around 300 miles away...

either delivery is not guaranteed at the moment...

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and to ebiking and am looking to make my first ebike purchase - if I can find stock - and am after some advice. My usage would be road, cross country and some very occasional and very light trails. For comfort I am looking at 29inch wheels, a hard tail and am drawn to the Bosch gen 4 motor with a 625 battery.

i have currently narrowed down my choice to either,

Cube Reaction Hybrid pro 625, or
Haibike Hardnine 9

i would very much any advice and thoughts on the above.

many thanks

ebikernoob
Hi. Both of them are very good, but it just depends on what are you using this bike for. I prefer Hardnine 9 to be honest

Back