Ebike Bottle Style Ebattery Cages

In the story big data is big into dating service subscriptions. But no matter how good the matching algorithms are there is one flaw, people tell lies. That is where The Verifiers come in. Does he really make those amazing meals he post with that Hudson View or is he hiring students from the Culinary Institute? Is he married? Was that bribery with murder? NYC is a leading character.
I love movies or books that take place in NYC!

I know this has probably been discussed somewhere, but I just ended up getting the 48v Tongsheng controller. After I ordered, I noticed that the eco-cycle water bottle battery @Antonella bought is made to work with the 36v controller. I see there are other ones out there, supposedly a Samsung battery - Samsung battery???

Anyway, I'm deep in the battery rabbit hole. Hoping to find something light and reliable that will work with my controller.

The fat bike I am starting to work on today gets two 48V batteries at 10.5Ah each with Samsung batteries and premium BMS. I will need to remove the driveshaft and tap threads inside of the motor to add a 120mm wide bottom bracket extension and an extra bearing. It is a Specialized with 5 inch wide tires. It is getting an unrestricted 750W nominal motor. Here is the one I made today. No connectors. No zip ties.
1648408552162.jpeg

Attachments

• BlackVida1.JPG
    BlackVida1.JPG
    390 KB · Views: 145
The fat bike I am starting to work on today gets two 48V batteries at 10.5Ah each with Samsung batteries and premium BMS. I will need to remove the driveshaft and tap threads inside of the motor to add a 120mm wide bottom bracket extension and an extra bearing. It is a Specialized with 5 inch wide tires. It is getting an unrestricted 750W nominal motor. Here is the one I made today. No connectors. No zip ties.
View attachment 117991
It looks great! Did you cut and slice the wires to make them shorter and neater?

It looks great! Did you cut and slice the wires to make them shorter and neater?
Thanks. It is like soldering the legs of two spiders together. I think this one looks better than some factory bikes.

Back