Ebike Bottle Style Ebattery Cages

It's been discussed here before:
Thank you for the explanation, Timpo!

That bike is only $650.00?! Great price!
Actually I got two of them for $549 each. They were on sale the week before, so I asked for the sale price. I got them late in the day on a Tuesday and the Blush one was sold on that Thursday at noon. Here is the bike I picked up on last Thursday for $325. They want $1200 for these in Montreal. They are not imported to the States.
1646680048421.jpeg

Attachments

• V7White4.JPG
    V7White4.JPG
    222.9 KB · Views: 145
  • V7White5.JPG
    V7White5.JPG
    320.4 KB · Views: 162
  • V7White6.JPG
    V7White6.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 144
The $325 bike will look a lot more like this classic three-speed but cleaner when transformed and made superior electric. It will blow past the $9400 bikes from stores on climbs. It is handmade in Poland. The frame has flex and is much better to ride than carbon and faster in the real world. @Stefan Mikes does not like superior bikes like these. They go 45Kph. And are practical daily transportation.
1646712429850.jpeg
1646712647649.jpeg

Ps: just purchased the battery, adapter cable (free), and the smart charger 80/90/100 for $300 with free shipping from David Hall at Eco Cycles in Nashville Tennessee. Great service very, knowledgeable man!
59DF26EB-6692-4036-8709-352FFA3D17F2.jpeg

The $325 bike will look a lot more like this classic three-speed but cleaner when transformed and made superior electric. It will blow past the $9400 bikes from stores on climbs. It is handmade in Poland. The frame has flex and is much better to ride than carbon and faster in the real world. @Stefan Mikes does not like superior bikes like these. They go 45Kph. And are practical daily transportation.
View attachment 116166View attachment 116167
A Smooth Operator!

Ps: just purchased the battery, adapter cable (free), and the smart charger 80/90/100 for $300 with free shipping from David Hall at Eco Cycles in Nashville Tennessee. Great service very, knowledgeable man!View attachment 116164

A Smooth Operator!
I joked about that yesterday when I installed a 'deflopilrator.' And attached the sax solo from the intro of Smooth Operator.

Attachments

• Defloporator2.JPG
    Defloporator2.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Defloporator1.JPG
    Defloporator1.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 124
Okay, I finally hooked everything up! Yes, the plastic cages that come with the water bottle battery are crap. Mine was even cracked when I got it so I purchased a metal cage on amazon for like 7 bucks. As per PedalUma, I purchased the exact cage he recommended and it is the best one I've found. It holds the battery well. I used a Bottle Bob to attach it to my seat post that had no attachment threads on it. One note, when installing the Bottle Bob be careful when screwing it to the aluminum assembly. The provided screws are short but they can still come through on the frame side and scratch your frame. So I added two washers on each "BoB" to keep it from scratching the frame.

Nice. Check out this one.
What kind of range can you get out of one of these batteries with maximum and minimum usage?
A big factor is the quality of the cells. Example, I have a clock in my workshop. I have had it for eight years. Cheap batteries for it last three months and sag. Good ones last 18 months. A good 36V 7Ah will take me 48 miles, averaging 18.2 Mph with lights, wind, hills and trails. A lesser 48V 17Ah will almost last as long but not quite. I have batteries made to my specifications. For most people the cheaper ones are fine. I just cannot afford that with my reputation in my neighborhood. I see these people daily. They talk.

Attachments

• 1648097575673.jpeg
    1648097575673.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 1648097749242.jpeg
    1648097749242.jpeg
    373.7 KB · Views: 130
I cannot wait to see your bike in its natural habitat doing what it does best. Lap Central Park and do the Hudson trail. Soon you will be weaving traffic leading the stuck behind cars at each light. I am reading a novel where one person rides everywhere and another only does Central Park laps on weekends in spandex. She, who rides all of NYC, is a lesbian, Asian-American, a detective. It is dystopian, cultural, now, and cool. With mystery.

I cannot wait to see your bike in its natural habitat doing what it does best. Lap Central Park and do the Hudson trail. Soon you will be weaving traffic leading the stuck behind cars at each light. I am reading a novel where one person rides everywhere and another only does Central Park laps on weekends in spandex. She, who rides all of NYC, is a lesbian, Asian-American, a detective. It is dystopian, cultural, now, and cool. With mystery.
Me too! I will try to make a video of my first excursion. I am familiar with the Central Park loop. There is the big loop and the little loop. The big one is the one that I avoid because of two very long and large hills on the level of the Metropolitan Museum around 86th Street and that is why I always take the smaller loop. It's time to do the big loop.
Yes, I do that with my regular bike weaving through traffic and going through red lights; that is the only joy of riding on NYC streets.
That book sounds fun. What is the title please?

In the story big data is big into dating service subscriptions. But no matter how good the matching algorithms are there is one flaw, people tell lies. That is where The Verifiers come in. Does he really make those amazing meals he post with that Hudson View or is he hiring students from the Culinary Institute? Is he married? Was that bribery with murder? NYC is a leading character.

Back