E-Joe Epik Riders Facebook Group

Vandon

If our admin, @Court doesn't mind, I would like to post a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EJoeEpikRiders/

This is a place on Facebook for Epik riders to discuss this bike, posts lots of shameless photos, and discuss this bike specifically. Please request an add to this page if you are an owner. And Court... please let me know if this is or isn't okay with you. We would of course redirect traffic back to your page too. Your page is the whole reason for me being a new Epik owner! Thanks!

Vandon

Congratulations on your purchase and decision ;-) Stick around and give us an update? I would personally like to know the hill climbing ability of the EJoe ... Be well.

The hill climbing is alright, especially with the throttle and pedalling. I received my bike two days ago and there are some issues with the pedal assist. I believe that E-Joe will solve the issues and I am giving them the chance to. I must admit that I have never been one to have luck on my side so if there is a bike, or a car for that matter, that comes off of the line and is doomed to be the exception to what would otherwise be perfection, I will be the one to deal with it! As of right now, I would recommend that you purchase this bike. This is assuming that E-Joe solves this problem. So far, I have had good communication with them. This is the most important part. Stay tuned, @Adora.

Don't worry, I'm sure Joe will make good on his warranty!! I've had about the same kind of luck as you in all ways ... "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no kinda luck at all", Albert King 'Born Under a Bad Sign'

Yes, I contacted them right way. For now, I can only say that if this were to turn out bad for me, I would be the only one to say anything negative about this bike apart from one shop in Austin, TX. Everyone else loves this bike and I am hoping that I ultimately will own one that I am happy with too.

Don't worry, I'm sure Joe will make good on his warranty!! I've had about the same kind of luck as you in all ways ... "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no kinda luck at all", Albert King 'Born Under a Bad Sign'

Vandon, I believe your bike will be btter than new by the end of the week. Hopefully, you will pay for your service at a local dealer? How does the warranty work --they don't expect you to do it yourself? Adora

At this point, I had better not talk about it further. I hope they will solve it and I believe they will. Like anything else, you move onto the next option when the first one doesn't work out.

Back