Does anyone make a powerful e-fatbike?

thegrapeguy

I was interested in the 2018 Haibike Sduro Full Fatsix 7.0 until I rode it side by side with the 2018 Xduro Haibike AllMtn 6.0 with the Yamaha PW-X motor. It dusted the Fatsix up a steep hill riding side by side with my friend. When I rode the Fatsix up the same hill it clearly had less torque. So I guess I like torque on steep climbs, especially if I want to climb the hill several times.

Lamere has an UltraBeast Fatty with a Bafang Ultra 1000 watt M620 motor and that intrigues me. Anyone else make a powerful e fat bike? THX...

I have the Biktrix Ultra and it's a great bike. All the power you would ever need.

Attachments

• _DSC1779.jpeg
    _DSC1779.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 580
Another bike came across my plate today, the Bulls Monster e FS - any thoughts on that bike? I looked at the Biktrix Ultra and thought it was cool but maybe heavy. I guess you get that with a bigger motor and battery...

Another bike came across my plate today, the Bulls Monster e FS - any thoughts on that bike? I looked at the Biktrix Ultra and thought it was cool but maybe heavy. I guess you get that with a bigger motor and battery...
Court has done 2 reviews on the full suspension Monster and he came away liking them.

Haibike has the PW-X Full FatSix coming to the US; not sure of the arrival date though. I believe that model will be a more premium Full FatSix, with Sram Eagle derailleur, cassette and gear shift. 12 speed, one front chain ring only. 80nm of torque versus 70 for the standard Full FatSix. Link: https://www.haibike.com/de/en/ebike...ikes/xduro-fullfatsix-100-de865?id=4541180942

PW and PW-X are the same, yet different animal, especially in the area of assist rpm cut-out. But I often wonder on my own Full FatSix if a lower rear gear ratio might give it more usable climbing power then what I currently have. Then again, my kind of riding is not dependent on high torque to conquer hills! :)

I was interested in the 2018 Haibike Sduro Full Fatsix 7.0 until I rode it side by side with the 2018 Xduro Haibike AllMtn 6.0 with the Yamaha PW-X motor. It dusted the Fatsix up a steep hill riding side by side with my friend. When I rode the Fatsix up the same hill it clearly had less torque. So I guess I like torque on steep climbs, especially if I want to climb the hill several times.

Lamere has an UltraBeast Fatty with a Bafang Ultra 1000 watt M620 motor and that intrigues me. Anyone else make a powerful e fat bike? THX...

HPC Titan and Scout pro models.
Bafang Ultra - 1500W off-road
Rohloff hub
Grin phase runner controller and Cycle analysts display on the Scout Pro model.
Upto 1250whr battery.

This is a powerful eBike fore sure.

1554422328944.png

Real DYNO testing.

1554422376751.png

Back