does anyone know of a suspension fork that works with the Letric XP? or know the dimensions of the stock fork?

SpEdwardMarley

I want to upgrade my letric XP once I get it. to give it a suspension fork on the front. once I have the bike I can take it apart and try to find suspension fork thatll work. but if I can get the specs before I get the bike ill be able to do the upgrade while the battery is charging up for my 1st ride on it. any one out there already do the same or close enough so they know the specs on the stock fork? thanks

I want to upgrade my letric XP once I get it. to give it a suspension fork on the front. once I have the bike I can take it apart and try to find suspension fork thatll work. but if I can get the specs before I get the bike ill be able to do the upgrade while the battery is charging up for my 1st ride on it. any one out there already do the same or close enough so they know the specs on the stock fork? thanks
Almost Awesome did on YouTube but there was one guy on here who did it first.

Bolton sells a 20in air fork that should fit.

I haven't gotten to doing much on my xp just got it a few days ago. but I dd find a pretty good video of someone else doing the upgrade and other stull. its not like a tutorial on just doing the fork but helped me get an idea of what its gunu take.

Have you tried adjusting the tire pressure? Like really tried adjusting it? I'm 250 lbs and have run my tires under 2 psi on sand. One of the great things about fat tires are the tires. I run mine at 12 in the front and 16 in the rear and commute quite a ways. Makes a big difference.

not that low no. ive been using them around 20-25 cus that's what I thought was he bottom end they were rated for. im around 200lbs and its not bad on roads just have trails around me that seem to be hard on the bike as is. that's why im wanting to add suspension. but yea ill try letting out a few more psi n see how it does on road. thanks for the tip I probably wouldn't have gone down that low without someone saying they had.

Back