Diy upgrade for rize bikes

It's not the rize RX, or the Rize X....
I have just the Rize 48V13ah
15910773571071715298045230168158.jpg

Obviously this is going to be a lot of work, but if you want to, you can get a GMAC motor with BaseRunner or PhaseRunner.
Could you explain what a GMAC motor with Baserunner or Phaserunner is please..I would really appreciate it!! I really greatful that u already provided me some options n suggestions!!! Thanks man I'm new & learning about electric motors and really think their awesome!! Just don't know what are the compatible

GMAC is basically a MAC motor that's modified by Grin.
Have you ever heard of MAC motor? It is basically a really high performance hub motor.

For example, do you know an ebike company called Juiced?

For their lineup, they use Bafang.
CrossCurrent X, Scrambler, RipCurrent, OceanCurren... they're all powered by Bafang.

Their high performance lineups are powered by MAC motor, such as HyperScramber, HyperFat 1100, etc.
GMAC is basically a beefed up MAC motor, modified by Grin Technologies.

They're located in British Columbia, Canada.

There are 8T and 10T.
8T is faster

The PhaseRunner is a powerful and compact controller made by Grin Technologies.
It has over 90A of peak power.
Rize does not give spec for their controller, but I'm guessing 20A (give or take)

I think your controller is hidden inside the frame, most likely in between the battery and head tube.

I have the Rize RX Pro with the Bafang Ultra motor and their 48v 19.2aH Battery. Does the Phaserunner work well with my model?

Back