Dillenger E-Bike Conversion Kit 1000W 6Ah?

st0rm6

Hey guys, Very new to the E-Bike scene just started looking into them after losing my car a couple of days ago. Right now I'm on a pretty low budget but was interested in getting an E-Bike conversion kit for my Specialized Hardrock. I've done just a little research and looking around at stuff because frankly it's been pretty hard for me to find a good comprehensive list of kits that are worth looking at. As far as the kits I've seen go, I think this kit ((Link Removed - No Longer Exists)) from dillenger looks pretty simple to install and use and It doesn't have a bunch of bulky bags or anything hanging off of it. I'm pretty sure I won't need anything more powerful or with a bigger battery because I live in a college town and my daily trip is either a 2.5 mile and back trip to campus or a 2.1 mile and back trip to work but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on this kit because I haven't been able to find much outside of the testimonials on their site as far as reviews go.

Does anyone have feedback about this kit or have a better recommendation in that price range?

Thanks!

Back