Did I order the wrong size Ripcurrent S?

SoCal2NV

Region
USA
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Ripcurrent S before the tariff hike kicks in. I am 6 feet tall with an inseam of 31 inches and weigh 250 lbs. I ordered the XL. I based this decision on the fact that I didn’t want to have that “small bike feel” as well as have the handlebars too far forward and lower.

I guess I can lower the seat all the way down in order to accommodate my shorter inseam.

Is there anyone out there that ordered a Ripcurrent XL and felt that it is TOO BIG? WIll I be sorry that I ordered this XL size?

Thanks…

You need to match your inseam with the standover height. I think you ordered the wrong size.

you´ll be ok, just won´t need to raise the saddle any. At 6´2¨ I had an XL & needed to raise a bit.

Last edited:
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Ripcurrent S before the tariff hike kicks in. I am 6 feet tall with an inseam of 31 inches and weigh 250 lbs. I ordered the XL. I based this decision on the fact that I didn’t want to have that “small bike feel” as well as have the handlebars too far forward and lower.

I guess I can lower the seat all the way down in order to accommodate my shorter inseam.

Is there anyone out there that ordered a Ripcurrent XL and felt that it is TOO BIG? WIll I be sorry that I ordered this XL size?

Thanks…
Preorder or shipped already?

I think you will be fine. I have the XL, I'm 6'3" feels great to me. My 14 yr old duaghter rides it no prob with seat down. It fits me great. Enjoy.

Back