Di2 XT port / charging Wilier

Blakeywolf

Region
United Kingdom
Hello , recently purchased the Wilier E803 Enduro XT Di2 Full Suspension bike from
Merlin cycles. Couple rides in and gears have stopped working. Can’t find a port anywhere to charge them?? no charger came with the bike for gears. (Would’ve thought for such an expensive bike one would’ve come with it if required ?). Can anyone help? Does the main battery charge the gears ? If not where is the port to charge them can’t find it anywhere. There’s certainly no visable charging display or anything for the gears.
Any help would be much appreciated!
(Merlin said they don’t know but will have back under warranty and look into it, but it could take 6 weeks to be sorted ! And sent back to me)
cheers Ian

Very nice bike!

I’m pretty sure the Di2 system uses its own battery, not the main eBike battery. I’m not sure where they would have tucked the Di2 battery/junction box. Maybe in the frame such as the downtube. Sometimes they are located in the handlebar bar end (I would guess the right end of the handlebar). Can you trace the wiring back from the shift lever? Otherwise I would contact Wilier for assistance.

You will also need a Di2 battery charger. The bike should have come with one.

Last edited:
I have Di2 my my Giant Defy and the charging port is in a small box underneath the stem. If it's not there it's probably in one of the handlebar ends.
The dealer should have included a charging cable/charger with your bike. When you do finally get to charge it my dealer recommended I charge it by plugging it into my computer.

Back