Daymak utility 2015 model

Andy2112

alright. heres the dilemma,. when i turn headlight on, i get no throttle, when i turn them off i get throttle, when i apply the brake , the dashlights come on, i am second owner to this bike, first owner bought it new in 2015, had a problem with it, not sure what, but when i got it this is what has been happening, any ideas? i have followed the wire harness and so far i have found 3 wires not connected, one wire conected to another wire for signals wich i dont think should be there at all, i am not new to ebikes , fixed many but this one has me stumped. ........:( any help on this would be great. thank you .

@Andy2112 Try posting this in the 'Known Issues thread for Daymak products' and see if you get a response. Also contact them directly via email [email protected] or call their Toronto offices at 800.649.9320. You've got a lot going on with the bike and it hints of mistakes made with the wiring harness, particularly with how it connects to the bike's controller.

This is a fairly new ebike so the company should have technical info and parts available to help you.

i have emailed daymak and frank seems to think its a mess, i am leaning on probly a new harness and controller for this ....

Back