Cyclamatic GTE Step-Through Electric Bike

JenniferK

I only started thinking about an electric bike a few months ago when I saw a man on an elevator folding his up. I have a limited income and should probably just save my money to buy something locally, but it's very tempting to immediately spend $800 online for this Cyclamatic bike that (I assume) is made in China. It's VERY tempting. I have come to this forum to ask you to talk some sense into me! Thank you!

http://www.golfoutletsusa.com/cyclamatic-gte-stepthrough-electric-bike.aspx

Ok, here goes: it's rather heavy and underpowered considering both motor and battery. 24 Volts is older technology even if it's lithium battery: modern ones are 36 or 48. $600-$800 seems a normal price level for these bikes; it "Was $1900.00" maybe 5 years ago. I'd save my money for something better.

Ok, here goes: it's rather heavy and underpowered considering both motor and battery. 24 Volts is older technology even if it's lithium battery: modern ones are 36 or 48. $600-$800 seems a normal price level for these bikes; it "Was $1900.00" maybe 5 years ago. I'd save my money for something better.

+1

Very helpful! Thank you so much!

Back