Customer Support

PatriciaK

Region
USA
City
Pacific Northwest and Piedmont Triad
Reposting here from the general bike discussion thread:

I believe in giving credit where it's due, and so want to give a shout out to Andy and Javell from Espin customer support!

After developing my second loose spoke since I purchased my Flow in March, 2021, and a squishy brake lever, I contacted customer support.

Javell got back to me the next day with all the info needed about the spoke (size and tensioning measurement) and brake (line needed bled). And then, the following day, Andy chimed in to clarify some points - He suggested I take the bike to our local REI to have all the spokes re-tensioned and the brake attended to, and said Espin would reimburse me for the work.

We picked the bike up this morning from having the work done (excellent job by REI!), and I emailed customer support screen shots of my receipt. 30 minutes later, I got an email back advising that the full amount had been refunded to the credit card I used to purchase my bike. Yay!

Espin has been very responsive to all my questions during and after my purchase, and now have quickly and efficiently handled items under warranty - they even located a bike shop to do the repair for me. Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Last edited:
$36 for precision wheel true (they checked both front and back)

$11.70 for head set adjustment

They didn't charge for bleeding the brake lines.

Reposting here from the general bike discussion thread:

I believe in giving credit where it's due, and so want to give a shout out to Andy and Javell from Espin customer support!

After developing my second loose spoke since I purchased my Flow in March, 2021, and a squishy brake lever, I contacted customer support.

Javell got back to me the next day with all the info needed about the spoke (size and tensioning measurement) and brake (line needed bled). And then, the following day, Andy chimed in to clarify some points - He suggested I take the bike to our local REI to have all the spokes re-tensioned and the brake attended to, and said Espin would reimburse me for the work.

We picked the bike up this morning from having the work done (excellent job by REI!), and I emailed customer support screen shots of my receipt. 30 minutes later, I got an email back advising that the full amount had been refunded to the credit card I used to purchase my bike. Yay!

Espin has been very responsive to all my questions during and after my purchase, and now have quickly and efficiently handled items under warranty - they even located a bike shop to do the repair for me. Couldn't ask for better customer service!
Doesn't get much better than that. THAT'S how you grow a company! Congrats to both you and Espin!

Back