Cube Nature Hybrid

Thois

Region
Europe
Hello everyone, after research I came to cube Nature Hybrid EXC 500.
I had it as my first choice Cube kathmandu hybrid, but it was not available.
I am waiting to receive it in the next few days, does anyone have this bike?
I would appreciate some information about this bike.

Thanks
George

Hi George, it’s 2020 model. It looks to me that one of the main differences is that it has the 3rd generation of the Bosch Performance Line and the 2021 Kathmandu has Gen 4. The Gen 4 is bit more powerful and weighs more than a kilo less.

All the same, the Nature weighs about 4kg less than the Kathmandu, probably due to the lack of heavy duty welded rear rack.

Here is a comparison of the 2020 Nature and the 2021 Kathmandu One

https://www.fahrrad-xxl.de/produktv...2Njk2MztpOjQ2Njk1NztpOjM3OTQ5MjtpOjM3OTQ4ODt9

the model I ordered is from 2021,Cube hybrid nature ECX 500. As you said their main difference is the motor. Nevertheless I consider how a bike like these is quite enough the 65 Newtown . Also the motor with 85 N. has higher consumption and less autonomy I would say it was preferable for a mountain bike..

From what I‘ve read, the 65nm motor is an excellent piece of equipment too.

My bike is 25kg, I‘m 95kg. If I add a my lock and a bag I‘m close to hitting 130kg total. The motor doesn’t feel overpowered.

From what I‘ve read, the 65nm motor is an excellent piece of equipment too.

My bike is 25kg, I‘m 95kg. If I add a my lock and a bag I‘m close to hitting 130kg total. The motor doesn’t feel overpowered.
Yes ,I believe the same, if you do not do mountain routes it is enough.
The new motors Bosch they have 85Nm, but I believe that the extra power is needed only for climbing a mountain..

I have some reports for my Performance Line Gen3 motor on two threads here. I have now done almost 1500km in a few months and the motor and battery is perfect. I am on the 625 battery but the range I get out of it is close to 180km when ridden my usual way, on ECO mode and with speeds over 25km/h on flat sections. I do 1000m total ascend on eg a 40km ride and I usually don't even lose the first of the five battery segments.
Amazing stuff!

I have some reports for my Performance Line Gen3 motor on two threads here. I have now done almost 1500km in a few months and the motor and battery is perfect. I am on the 625 battery but the range I get out of it is close to 180km when ridden my usual way, on ECO mode and with speeds over 25km/h on flat sections. I do 1000m total ascend on eg a 40km ride and I usually don't even lose the first of the five battery segments.
Amazing stuff!
which bike do you have ?

In its almost current setup:

Attachments

• 20210102_134211.jpg
    20210102_134211.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 668
No it will not! I will check the detailed specs later tonight and spot the major differences.
Will you buy the Allroad version of 2021?

For ~400 more I would actually buy my model! 625 battery, Intuvia Display, integrated rack, 12 speed gearing, better lights, much better brakes (especially the front with the 4piston caliper).

For ~400 more I would actually buy my model! 625 battery, Intuvia Display, integrated rack, 12 speed gearing, better lights, much better brakes (especially the front with the 4piston caliper).
these are all peripherals, I mean differences like chassis etc

Back