Cube Kathmandu trapeze frame size

Jan Dal

Hey friends. I’m about to order the Cube Kathmandu hybrid pro trapeze frame.
The problem is that in the area where I live I can only find the small 50cm frame size and my height is 186cm. I tried it and it seemed ok.Do you think it’s small for my height? It comes out in 46, 50 and 54.

The problem is that in the area where I live I can only find the small 50cm frame size and my height is 186cm. I tried it and it seemed ok.Do you think it’s small for my height? It comes out in 46, 50 and 54.
I'd go to the CUBE website and use the size guide. They want your height and your inseam in bare feet.
The one I was checking out was their euro site. (cube.eu)

CN

I am 5' 10" with a 32" inseam. Cube has me at a Medium frame. (50)
I used your height and guesstimated a 33"+ inseam and arrived at a 54 frame. (L)
If I was considering a Diamond frame I would be fussy about the standover height, but that wouldn't be an issue with the Trapeze frame. If I buy a Cube Kathmandu it'll be the trapeze. Maybe just compare how much the measurements differ between the L and M frames? The CUBE site shows the geometry for the two.
CN

FYI, since it might come up again.
I ended up with a 54 (5'10", 32 inseam on jeans) I almost think I could have gone with a 50, since my seat post is almost bottomed in the frame. We tried me on a 54 and it was fine. I am not sure whether they even had a 50 in stock when I bought. In hindsight I would have liked to try one on for size. CN

Back