Cross Current S Battery

Ndogo

Region
USA

I bought a new battery for my Crosscurrent S 14ah $375 from DHGATE ebikebattery store. It works great and came with a free charger. Didn't want to spend $700 that Juiced sells them for. They are a great company and I love Juiced bikes but the battery price has doubled since I bought my bike. I got over 3k miles on the first battery. So far this new battery is working well.

I bought a new battery for my Crosscurrent S 14ah $375 from DHGATE ebikebattery store. It works great and came with a free charger. Didn't want to spend $700 that Juiced sells them for. They are a great company and I love Juiced bikes but the battery price has doubled since I bought my bike. I got over 3k miles on the first battery. So far this new battery is working well.

Hi Ndogo,
How does your extra battery compare with the original battery that came with your CrossCurrent S?
In other words, do they give the same performance and mileage?
Thanks for the tip!

Back