Crisscurrent S 52v delivery

I am impatiently waiting myself for a shipping notification. When I ordered it just said April for the 52V. I will NOT be happy if I end up having to wait until May. I put my order in about a month ago. Seems to be the biggest problem Juiced has, demand is outstripping the supply. Nice problem for Juiced, not so nice for us while we wait.

I am impatiently waiting myself for a shipping notification. When I ordered it just said April for the 52V. I will NOT be happy if I end up having to wait until May. I put my order in about a month ago. Seems to be the biggest problem Juiced has, demand is outstripping the supply. Nice problem for Juiced, not so nice for us while we wait.
I actually misspoke i am getting the 19v. Same shipping times I think though

All I know so far. Estimated delivery of April 9 but Juiced says it should take 1-3 days to get to LA.

I also received my tracking number yesterday with a slated delivery date of April 9 (Pre-ordered around Feb 20). I wasn't surprised given that I am having it shipped to eastern Washington state, but if a shipment to LA is also arriving "March 9", then it makes me think it's possible Juice may be more informed about the actual time to ship and it could take just a few days to get to me. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the info Phil. It looks like I am probably going to be waiting at least another week to get a shipping notice. I ordered on March 11. :confused:

I got my 52V today, delivered UPS, and it just finished charging. Due to some really lucky timing, great customer service, and the fact that I discussed swapping before I ordered my CCS, I was able to get it faster if I took it without GPS. Whoop!

This thing is a BEAST. Man is it heavy.

If you took your battery without GPS, did you get a discount. I believe the GPS module is worth $250.

If they will ship my bike without GPS, I'll gladly take a discount.

@Jeffrios yes I did, but I don't think they are generally going to be available that way. I just happened to be dealing with the swap when the batteries came in and they were backed up getting GPS installed on them. As I said, lucky timing.

Keep in mind that in the Rip Current S EBR review the Juiced Bikes rep said that the GPS feature is free for a year. After a year you will need to pay a monthly fee in order to use the GPS tracking feature.

Keep in mind that in the Rip Current S EBR review the Juiced Bikes rep said that the GPS feature is free for a year. After a year you will need to pay a monthly fee in order to use the GPS tracking feature.
Haha that sucks.

Do you know what the fee is? And the GPS is in the battery case, right?

If so, that nullifies most of the theft protection IMO, because you'll be taking the battery off the bike most of the time you need to secure it anyway.

As far as theft protection, the bike would be far better off with a cafe/wheel lock and a software motor lock. Costs, what, $20-50 if baked in by the manufacturer?

The bikes are great, but a little rough around the edges, and this is one of them.

Back