Created a Watt Wagons Club on Strava

I joined the Strava club. Now if I can just remember to turn the app on before I ride. You’re going down😏

Joined yesterday but forgot my Galaxy Watch so I didn't record my 10 mile trail ride!

Is there a way to set it to ebike on the Strava app? I have random strangers complaining that I'm unfairly beating their records. So I must have my setup to be a regular bike incorrectly. But I can't find how to change it.

Is there a way to set it to ebike on the Strava app? I have random strangers complaining that I'm unfairly beating their records. So I must have my setup to be a regular bike incorrectly. But I can't find how to change it.
Let them cry! They take this too seriously IMHO

There is an option for ebike ride. Just click edit and you will see where you can change the choice from running to Nordic skiing. Ebike ride is an option.

I personally don’t think you should let them cry. Sure dudes take it too serious, but it is a fun app to measure up with how you are doing. No fun if you are comparing your times to a motor.

There is an option for ebike ride. Just click edit and you will see where you can change the choice from running to Nordic skiing. Ebike ride is an option.

I personally don’t think you should let them cry. Sure dudes take it too serious, but it is a fun app to measure up with how you are doing. No fun if you are comparing your times to a motor.
I found I can make my activities private, so that will make it so they are not compared to anyone else and no one will cry.

Edit: Someone kindly sent me a message on how to change to ebike:

…using the website (not the app), at the top go to 'Training' -> 'My Activities,' which gives you a table of all your activities. The first column of the table is titled 'Sport' that will list your activities as 'Ride'. The 7th column is 'edit.' Click that and change the Sport from 'Ride' to 'E-Bike Ride' for each activity.

So I've changed all my activities to ebike ride. Hopefully that fixes everything and I can continue to share.

Last edited:
Back