Costume made fenders

Senseiwai

Hi

Want to share my latest pimp on my Turbo S. Costume made front and rear 700C fenders. :D

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

Sweet ride! Are they carbon fibre fenders or vinyl wrapped? Did you make them yourself?
I really like the way the S has the headlight up on the bars and those nice XT brakes.
Enjoy...

Great looking fenders and they seem to fit like a glove. What kind of bicycle did the fenders come from? Can you tell us more about the carbon wrap. I have never seen that before. I may want to use it on my fenders too.

Hi

The fenders is from a old swedish bicycle brand Monark. And carbon fiber vinyl wrap is very cheap one for like 17$ form hardware store. You can get it from eBay. Is not that difficult you need scissor, smal knife carpenter knife, and a hair dryer so soft it up make it easier to work with to stretch the vinyl film keep it tight and snug. Oh you aslo need soft plastic film scrape to press the bubbles out.

Just look it up on youtube their is plenty videos on how they warp entire car or car interior.

Hi

The fenders is from a old swedish bicycle brand Monark. And carbon fiber vinyl wrap is very cheap one for like 17$ form hardware store. You can get it from eBay. Is not that difficult you need scissor, smal knife carpenter knife, and a hair dryer so soft it up make it easier to work with to stretch the vinyl film keep it tight and snug. Oh you aslo need soft plastic film scrape to press the bubbles out.

Just look it up on youtube their is plenty videos on how they warp entire car or car interior.
Thanks for the reply. I am going to experiment with the wrap when I finish my current projects. You did a great job on the carbon fiber vinyl wrap, it looks so real.

Back