Controller Wiring

ChrisOfBristol

Region
United Kingdom
I have a controller marked LSW669-16 X100-7011-816 and CE:G3M20211-1592-16 on which the battery, motor and display cables are obvious and there is a 6 wire cable to the Wuxing S29X-DX throttle and display which has three battery level LEDs and a big red button.

There are also:
  • a medium sized white plug with a green and a black wire which connects to a socket with paralleled 1m and 1.7m wires - I'm guessing this is for lights.
  • a small black plug with red, black and blue wires. A very dubious guess might be that the black plug might be for a pedelec sensor and the red button is to switch between throttle and pedelec.
Any comments about what these wires really do?
3WireControllerS.png

A pedal sensor connector will be three wires, power, ground and signal. The sensor generates a string of pulses on the signal wire, which is what the controller will expect,

Pedal assist usually works in tandem with a throttle. There is no switching between them. When you have a pedal sensor input, there is usually some other input to set the PAS strength. That is missing here.

I'll plug it all together and see what happens. I was hoping there might be some standard wire colours which someone would recognise.

Back