Controller Wiring Diagrams

mbutts

Hi,
I have (2) original XP Lectrics purchased in 2019 and (1) Step Through purchased in 2020. The Step Through was for my wife's ease of use. Problem is that the bikes are now 3+ MPH different with identical settings so it's impossible to ride together without one of us just using PAS 0 which kinda defeats the whole purpose of getting e-bikes :)
Lectric said I can take the controller from one of the XPs and transplant it into the Step Through. They sent me a private Youtube link for this change. The wire colors in the video are different from the XP and the Step Through's colors are different from the video and the XP. I've found that getting answers from Lectric for anything besides extremely basic questions is difficult.
Does anyone have wiring diagrams for the following controllers?
Step Through X031-AB001B
XP X008-AB008A

I hate when threads are left unanswered so here's an update.
  1. The controller from the Step Through does work on the original XP and vice versa. I put the old controller into the Step Through and we're back to riding at the same speed
  2. I put the Step Through's motor controller into the original XP and sold that bike
  3. Lectric emailed a wiring diagram to me and although most of the wire colors are different, it only took a bit of trial and error with the lights & brakes to get everything working

WiringDiagram.jpg

Hi,
I have (2) original XP Lectrics purchased in 2019 and (1) Step Through purchased in 2020. The Step Through was for my wife's ease of use. Problem is that the bikes are now 3+ MPH different with identical settings so it's impossible to ride together without one of us just using PAS 0 which kinda defeats the whole purpose of getting e-bikes :)
Lectric said I can take the controller from one of the XPs and transplant it into the Step Through. They sent me a private Youtube link for this change. The wire colors in the video are different from the XP and the Step Through's colors are different from the video and the XP. I've found that getting answers from Lectric for anything besides extremely basic questions is difficult.
Does anyone have wiring diagrams for the following controllers?
Step Through X031-AB001B
XP X008-AB008A
Hello, I'm having a issue started with clicking in rear 🛞,, I thought was loose spokes, there tight throws a code E010, contacted Lectric, they replaced controller LED, power button, twist throttle,and sent package to replace every wire ( which I'm not attempting) now get 008, only thing left is motor my fear is Lectric won't send that 🛞 @ what they cost outside of them, the bike only has 700 Miles,I'm a senior never ridden off road , stored mostly inside, outside with cover. Any idea wiring wise I traced throttle wire to controller, but seemed to be hooked up to pas sensor any idea if that's correct 💯? Thank you for your time Ed
E =Size 🗣️ ach, Az

Hello, I'm having a issue started with clicking in rear 🛞,, I thought was loose spokes, there tight throws a code E010, contacted Lectric, they replaced controller LED, power button, twist throttle,and sent package to replace every wire ( which I'm not attempting) now get 008, only thing left is motor my fear is Lectric won't send that 🛞 @ what they cost outside of them, the bike only has 700 Miles,I'm a senior never ridden off road , stored mostly inside, outside with cover. Any idea wiring wise I traced throttle wire to controller, but seemed to be hooked up to pas sensor any idea if that's correct 💯? Thank you for your time Ed
E =Size 🗣️ ach, Az

Attachments

• IMG_20240810_145844493.jpg
    IMG_20240810_145844493.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_20240807_140109149.jpg
    IMG_20240807_140109149.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 191
Back