Chinese Factory EVs - Stock and Customized Bikes Delivered to Your Home

rafikibikes

Hi guys!

I'm new to EBR. Name is David Senra, I'm Brazilian.
I have been an electric vehicles fan since I moved to Asia (Shanghai) 10 years ago and realized just how everyday they already were around here.

I have since worked on manufacturing plants for all kinds of products, and it took some time to finally land on my biggest interest. I'm proud to say this finally happened. I have teamed up with some good folk and we're now managing an EV manufacturing unit.

Our brand name is Rafiki, "friend" in Swahili (yeah, I guess that's were Disney also took the name from), and we are exporting electric-powered mopeds, scooters and bikes directly from our Chinese Factory to peoples homes. Credit card accepted through our Aliexpress store!

Our credibility score in the website is already pretty high, but if there are still any doubts or you want to talk more to feel confidence about the products, I'm online anytime. Also, if you have some suggestion about our products or want a customized Electric Vehicle manufactured and delivered directly to you, we can also manage that.

Our main products are high-performance vehicles, mostly these two high-performance electric bikes:

rafikilogo.png

1590729221947.png

QQ图片20200427123201.jpg
QQ图片20200427123108.jpg

Display.jpg
1590729947028.png

QQ图片20200427123409.jpg

Price: Ranges from US$ 1296 to US$ 2300 (depending on the specs, please check the links below) - No taxes or freight included. Contact me for those.
Top Speed: 70 to 100 Km/h (43.5 to 62 mph) - depending on the specifications chosen
Range: 70 to 100 Km (43.5 to 62 Miles) per Charge - depending on the specifications chosen
Also available in our store in three versions: 3000W, 5000W and 8000W.

Further Information in our Store - Links Above (Click in the versions)

1590729440864.png

IMG_20170609_104132-2.jpg

B.jpg
C.jpg

Accessories.jpg

Price: Ranges from US$ 1396 to US$ 2585 (depending on the specs, please check the links below) - No taxes or freight included. Contact me for those.
Top Speed: 70 to 100 Km/h (43.5 to 62 mph) - depending on the specifications chosen
Range: 70 to 90 Km (43.5 to 56 Miles) per Charge - depending on the specifications chosen

We also have a line of Electric Mopeds and Scooters.
Let me know if you're interested in them, or if you have any further questions regarding our E-Bikes. Thank you!

David Senra

Last edited:
They seem like electric dirt bikes with pedals that will hardly be used. Let's be real. Cyclist would not be looking to go 43.5 - 62mph on their bicycles. There's nowhere in the U.S. public roads where riding this would be legal.

I refer to pedals on this style of dirt bike as rotating foot rests. I'm curious at what speed you pedal out and can no longer add speed through the pedals. About half of those top speeds is probably optimistic. Definitely not for cycling.

Hi guys!

I'm new to EBR. Name is David Senra, I'm Brazilian.
I have been an electric vehicles fan since I moved to Asia (Shanghai) 10 years ago and realized just how everyday they already were around here.

I have since worked on manufacturing plants for all kinds of products, and it took some time to finally land on my biggest interest. I'm proud to say this finally happened. I have teamed up with some good folk and we're now managing an EV manufacturing unit.

Our brand name is Rafiki, "friend" in Swahili (yeah, I guess that's were Disney also took the name from), and we are exporting electric-powered mopeds, scooters and bikes directly from our Chinese Factory to peoples homes. Credit card accepted through our Aliexpress store!

Our credibility score in the website is already pretty high, but if there are still any doubts or you want to talk more to feel confidence about the products, I'm online anytime. Also, if you have some suggestion about our products or want a customized Electric Vehicle manufactured and delivered directly to you, we can also manage that.

Our main products are high-performance vehicles, mostly these two high-performance electric bikes:

View attachment 53612
View attachment 53600
View attachment 53602View attachment 53603
View attachment 53604View attachment 53605
View attachment 53606
Price: Ranges from US$ 1296 to US$ 2300 (depending on the specs, please check the links below) - No taxes or freight included. Contact me for those.
Range: 70 to 100 Km (43.5 to 62 Miles) per Charge - depending on the specifications chosen

View attachment 53601
View attachment 53607
View attachment 53608View attachment 53609
View attachment 53610

Price: Ranges from US$ 1396 to US$ 2585 (depending on the specs, please check the links below) - No taxes or freight included. Contact me for those.
Range: 70 to 90 Km (43.5 to 56 Miles) per Charge - depending on the specifications chosen

We also have a line of Electric Mopeds and Scooters.
Let me know if you're interested in them, or if you have any further questions regarding our E-Bikes. Thank you!

David Senra

David, welcome to EBR, and thanks for sharing.

To be honest, I agree with you guys. I own one of these and most of the times I don't really pedal, at least when commuting or moving around town. It doesn't mean you can't do it tho, I ocasionally go to hilly outside-town places where I get to do some pedaling.
But hey, I'm just the messenger. Hahaha.

I have been trying to develop a more "real" electric bicycle in our factory as well, but Covid unfortunately has halted this progress to a great extent.

Anyway, there are folks who might want to get these "dirt electric bikes" as you called, so it's good to have them in our product line anyhow. And as far as electric "almost motorcycles" go, their quality is really good.

Back