Cargo panniers Multicharger. Looking for pictures and measurements of the paniers.

GringoRN

Region
Europe
Can anyone help me with some pictures of the cargo paniers of the R&M Multicharger? I want to have a closer look at them, cant find good images online.

kind regards,

Is there good functional reason why these bags are tapered at the bottom? Is heel strike on the bags actually a concern on a mid tail cargo bike?

I think they are tapered to clear the pedals/feet as you are riding. This is probably an issue it they are fully loaded with stuff. I looked into adding these after I ordered my Multicharger Mixte and the dealership said R&M could not change the order to include them. So I purchased the Tern Cargo Hold 37 L panniers that measure 18" in length. They hold 37 L per bag and after the dealer measured a 2020 Multicharger's rear rack determined they would fit just as well. So you do have options.

Can anyone help me with some pictures of the cargo paniers of the R&M Multicharger? I want to have a closer look at them, cant find good images online.

kind regards,
I have the bags attached to my multi charger, along with the foot pads that come with the safety bar kit for transporting kids. What pictures would you like to see?

I have the bags attached to my multi charger, along with the foot pads that come with the safety bar kit for transporting kids. What pictures would you like to see?
Hi, super I would like to see a picture from the inside of the bags, for the volume, and the panniers with their "wings" open. Don't know how to describe it in any other way. :) I want the panniers to go on bike holidays. thanks alot.

Riese und Muller Multicharger Vario -21.jpeg

Attachments

• 19_Multicharger_GX_touring_003_RGB(1).jpeg
    19_Multicharger_GX_touring_003_RGB(1).jpeg
    897.6 KB · Views: 876
Hi, super I would like to see a picture from the inside of the bags, for the volume, and the panniers with their "wings" open. Don't know how to describe it in any other way. :) I want the panniers to go on bike holidays. thanks alot.
Posting these two, which are actually ones I found online before but are very representative of the bags. I will take some more of my own slightly later and send but thought these were a good source for now

Posting these two, which are actually ones I found online before but are very representative of the bags. I will take some more of my own slightly later and send but thought these were a good source for now
Sorry for the delay. Here's a few of mine. Hope this works for you.

Attachments

• IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_4163.jpeg
    IMG_4163.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 584
My friend, that is fantastic, thanks so much for the effort. Are you enjoying your bike?
yes, I am, however there is a vibration or issue with the belt drive that I'm trying to identify. It's sporadic, but seems to have something to do with belt tension? I haven't been able to get it to my bike shop but hoping to do so soon.

yes, I am, however there is a vibration or issue with the belt drive that I'm trying to identify. It's sporadic, but seems to have something to do with belt tension? I haven't been able to get it to my bike shop but hoping to do so soon.
Ah, surely someone on the forum might know about this problem. perhaps you can fix yourself.

How water resistant are the R&M cargo bags proving to be? Is that flap on the outside of the bag connected all the way along the bottom of the bag? Looks like a place where water might collect but I haven't actually seen a bag in person to know for sure.

Back