Cannabis, how is it legalized?

FYI, my previous post above describes my cannabis use.

3 months ago I had surgery #20. Neurosurgery to remove brain tumors.

Following cranium surgery my Neurosurgeon gave me his written go-ahead to self medicate as needed vs. Oxy. Cannabis continues to be my daily enhancer — helping me through brain cancer — and still riding 100+ miles per week with my wife. Plus it enhances many other parts of my life.

BTW, I thought my surgery punch card #20 would grant me a free surgery. When I shared my punch card joke story pre-surgery with my neurosurgeon I think he was ready to alter his surgical route to the cranium by starting on the bottom end with hemorrhoid removal first and making that a freebee on the way through to the top. Serious guy, but still a sense of humor!

FYI, my previous post above describes my cannabis use.

3 months ago I had surgery #20. Neurosurgery to remove brain tumors.

Following cranium surgery my Neurosurgeon gave me his written go-ahead to self medicate as needed vs. Oxy. Cannabis continues to be my daily enhancer — helping me through brain cancer — and still riding 100+ miles per week with my wife. Plus it enhances many other parts of my life.

BTW, I thought my surgery punch card #20 would grant me a free surgery. When I shared my punch card joke story pre-surgery with my neurosurgeon I think he was ready to alter his surgical route to the cranium by starting on the bottom end with hemorrhoid removal first and making that a freebee on the way through to the top. Serious guy, but still a sense of humor!
glad that helps you!

Back