Came in a couple days ago

woodie

Bike looks better in person.Solidly built bike for sure.

Attachments

• 57431BC6-6CDF-4B10-B9A4-2ED211CAB244.jpeg
    57431BC6-6CDF-4B10-B9A4-2ED211CAB244.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 425
  • C7BEB854-CA57-4A55-BA9B-20DBFDD00E18.jpeg
    C7BEB854-CA57-4A55-BA9B-20DBFDD00E18.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 430
Hi woodie, I’ve had my black one for a little over a month and love it. I’ve had zero problems so far, no complaints, it’s my first ebike.

Not been on it yet.Going to take it out Sunday morning for a nice ride.Just made some adjustments to the brakes. Pads were rubbing on the disk when spinning the wheels.So I watched a couple of YouTube videos on how to adjust and align disk brakes on bikes.

Not been on it yet.Going to take it out Sunday morning for a nice ride.Just made some adjustments to the brakes. Pads were rubbing on the disk when spinning the wheels.So I watched a couple of YouTube videos on how to adjust and align disk brakes on bikes.

All you guys have so much patience... I'd be riding that thing even if the brakes were rubbing. :)

I recently lowered my handlebars and my seat post. I felt with the handlebars up so high it was not as stable. Yes it may affect pedaling but I am curious as to how the ride will feel. Going on an evening cruise in a few hours...

I recently lowered my handlebars and my seat post. I felt with the handlebars up so high it was not as stable. Yes it may affect pedaling but I am curious as to how the ride will feel. Going on an evening cruise in a few hours...
I would think it would feel more stable the lower the handle bars are.Pedaling is going to be personal preference.Its an electric bike to be enjoyed for your comfort level.Shouldn't have to worry much about proper knee extension unless it bothers your knees not having proper knee extension at the bottom of your pedal stroke.

I would think it would feel more stable the lower the handle bars are.Pedaling is going to be personal preference.Its an electric bike to be enjoyed for your comfort level.Shouldn't have to worry much about proper knee extension unless it bothers your knees not having proper knee extension at the bottom of your pedal stroke.

Went for about a 15 mile ride today with handlebars and seat lowered. It felt much more stable and safe. The good news is that because I am only 5'6", the pedals were not to much of an issue with my leg not extending properly but I will make that sacrifice for safety. Only thing I would want added now would be front shocks. However with my Sport coming soon, the XP will probably end up with the kids...

Well I took mine out today for the first time for a nearly 10 mile ride.I started 54v and ended at 51. 193862D3-10DA-4AF2-9B48-F0FC8EBB4837.jpeg172369CD-49CD-48B2-8CDA-B866D76994D9.jpegEBE7D0CC-3D82-401F-B204-5B3FA88C69F5.jpeg7C8BE45D-A491-4107-9E29-CC623394F9FB.jpeg81F6DA6D-AD8F-43F7-B3DD-574E7484D98A.jpeg1D8D0982-614A-4D4D-A9AD-B4C326AE5D1A.jpegCBB6C980-F01D-4265-9BDD-53C988A164AF.jpeg588B4F06-B3AB-4B9A-A5C2-2A15D4227432.jpegF0C045B4-4866-4877-BFD1-426DCDC42AA4.jpegBike feels really solid and is rattle free and man oh man is it fun.All the uphills I always avoided feel just like long straights now.I never went past pas 2. Who knew 20 mph and a bicycle feels so fast.I do have mine unlocked for 28 mph.Mechanical disk brakes feel very strong and with adjustments I made did not rub on the rotors when not applying the brakes.

My bIke does need a rear Derailler adjustment though. May take it it to a local bike shop and just have them look it over and have them do a tune up and check for correct torque specs on all the bolts. But so far the bike has exceeded my expectations. This is my first ebike so I didn’t know what to expect.

Well I took mine out today for the first time for a nearly 10 mile ride.I started 54v and ended at 51. View attachment 63262View attachment 63263View attachment 63264View attachment 63265View attachment 63266View attachment 63267View attachment 63268View attachment 63269View attachment 63270Bike feels really solid and is rattle free and man oh man is it fun.All the uphills I always avoided feel just like long straights now.I never went past pas 2. Who knew 20 mph and a bicycle feels so fast.I do have mine unlocked for 28 mph.Mechanical disk brakes feel very strong and with adjustments I made did not rub on the rotors when not applying the brakes.

My bIke does need a rear Derailler adjustment though. May take it it to a local bike shop and just have them look it over and have them do a tune up and check for correct torque specs on all the bolts. But so far the bike has exceeded my expectations. This is my first ebike so I didn’t know what to expect.

Check for the bent derailler protector before you take in for adjustment. Many have complained of same thing and merely bending the little metal protector out away from derailler solved problem...

Bike feels awesome. Feels really stable when going down a long steep hill. Tracks really well. Like a motorcycle

Reactions: BET
Well I took mine out today for the first time for a nearly 10 mile ride.I started 54v and ended at 51. View attachment 63262View attachment 63263View attachment 63264View attachment 63265View attachment 63266View attachment 63267View attachment 63268View attachment 63269View attachment 63270Bike feels really solid and is rattle free and man oh man is it fun.All the uphills I always avoided feel just like long straights now.I never went past pas 2. Who knew 20 mph and a bicycle feels so fast.I do have mine unlocked for 28 mph.Mechanical disk brakes feel very strong and with adjustments I made did not rub on the rotors when not applying the brakes.

What are your derailleur symptoms?

Just not smooth and it’ll skip gears 2-4. It acts like a typical rear Derailler that needs an adjustment from my experience. Not a big deal.

Back when I used to mt bike I was never really good at Derailler adjustments.With these things a couple millimeters will mess it up.

Just not smooth and it’ll skip gears 2-4. It acts like a typical rear Derailler that needs an adjustment from my experience. Not a big deal.
Tweaking the barrel adjusters often resolves this issue. This Park Tool article and video covers the full adjustment procedure is that doesn't work for you.

Back