Came in a couple days ago

I did see that vid.Thank you. My h and l are backed all the way out and that can’t be right. F492CE8C-0445-492B-875A-5C165CF8922C.jpeg09014445-6AA6-422E-BAFF-2249BA82672E.jpeg

Well with all the local bike shops and mobile bike guys backed up 2 1/2 weeks i too a crack at adjusting the rear Derailler myself after watching a YouTube video.Its 95% better than it was after adjusting the h and L screw on the Derailler Itself and some barrel adjustments.Watched a park tool video you had recommended.Im going to go ahead and make that appointment to have my bike gone through after 100 miles but am glad I was able to tackle the job myself.Just has a very minor hiccup when shifting from 6th- 7 th gear. Everything else is spot on well as good as it could be with these lower to mid end Derailler a they put in these.

Well with all the local bike shops and mobile bike guys backed up 2 1/2 weeks i too a crack at adjusting the rear Derailler myself after watching a YouTube video.Its 95% better than it was after adjusting the h and L screw on the Derailler Itself and some barrel adjustments.Watched a park tool video you had recommended.Im going to go ahead and make that appointment to have my bike gone through after 100 miles but am glad I was able to tackle the job myself.Just has a very minor hiccup when shifting from 6th- 7 th gear. Everything else is spot on well as good as it could be with these lower to mid end Derailler a they put in these.

Another solution would be to not shift. I have gone a couple of weeks without getting out of 7th gear....

No way I was going to wait 2-3 weeks without riding but I did not want to cause premature damage.I could just have used throttle only I guess

Another solution would be to not shift. I have gone a couple of weeks without getting out of 7th gear....
I really could go with just using throttle only. My rides come in way under 20 miles.But I do like to pedal as it soothes my arthritic hips.Cant wait to get back on my xp again.

I really could go with just using throttle only. My rides come in way under 20 miles.But I do like to pedal as it soothes my arthritic hips.Cant wait to get back on my xp again.

So just keep it in 7th gear and pedal. Use PA 1,2 or 3 and you will be fine. I forget I even have a gear changer...

I was going down a very long straight level road and only pas 2 and 3-4 gear this thing was moving along at a good clip.I keep reading with some guys having problems with their and people saying you get what you pay for but for me 900$ is a lot of money and so far my first initial impression is a quality well built great handling powerful ebike.The owners in Arizona can’t help what happens every once in a while when the bikes are slapped together poorly.I come from a sport bike background and have never rode a bike that feels like this xp does.The faster you go the more stable it feels.The weight of the xp and the fat 20 inch Tires make it feel like a sport bike. Tracks straight and true like it on rails.

Went out this morning for a ride. Started out at 54.6 volts.Rode for an hour for 9 miles. Saved the battery in the straights and used 0 pedal assist.Battery was used for all uphill climbs.When done I had 52volts left I think that’s about 80% left?Funny my daughters bike is shaped like the xp. A18E8055-0A13-4364-9E60-3299596CD321.jpegCDC6BA49-FA39-4EA1-94BA-631E0CEC5F03.jpeg6612AC7E-953E-4EB3-99C6-2BCA2CD14D5D.jpegECC2716A-1B25-4FE0-8A44-EEF7DEE2626F.jpeg69C3EA2D-6553-492E-916F-DD12C7D68287.jpeg

Also the speedometer on these are pretty accurate. I drove past a neighborhood speed check and was doing 20mph on my lcd and the speed check also read 20mph.

Back