Bulls?

I hear you on naming. Super confusing. I had really liked Iconic Evo TR1 speed but it’s sold out and won’t be in stock until fall.
Tried Sentinel 2.0 as a backup but didn’t like it as much (personal thing around feel, comfort etc).

I have an E-stream Evo AM3, that I bought from FlyRides in SD last fall. They shipped to my door in Colorado. At the time, there was no local dealer support, but a local shop has now started carrying them. Had an issue with the display, and FlyRides handled it. Sent me an upgraded unit that I installed myself, and it's way better than the original. Took a while with all the covid supply chain issues, but so far so good otherwise. I'm very pleased with the bike.

172686153_4007463582644102_4574663666138774342_n (1).jpg

I have an E-stream Evo AM3, that I bought from FlyRides in SD last fall. They shipped to my door in Colorado. At the time, there was no local dealer support, but a local shop has now started carrying them. Had an issue with the display, and FlyRides handled it. Sent me an upgraded unit that I installed myself, and it's way better than the original. Took a while with all the covid supply chain issues, but so far so good otherwise. I'm very pleased with the bike.

View attachment 86535
Glad things worked for you.....nothing like good service to go along with a fabulous bike

View attachment 86535
This is an awesome shot! The bike and the location. You are blessed.

I was looking at the New Iconic EVo 1 thats coming to LBS late this month.

Naming on all ebikes ridiculous, am surprised Bulls is not mentioned here a lot.
Love the bike. One Caveat. I spin out at 54kph, and was looking to get a bigger chain ring for another 8kph no go. Frame does not allow.

Back