Bulls Outlaw E45 Green Mover

brought an Outlaw yesterday. it is the fastest bike i have tested. I can get it to 27MPH easily. the problem is that it consumes a lot of battery. I am going to ride it to work. hopefully, it can last 34 mph at sports mode and at a high speed.

brought an Outlaw yesterday. it is the fastest bike i have tested. I can get it to 27MPH easily. the problem is that it consumes a lot of battery. I am going to ride it to work. hopefully, it can last 34 mph at sports mode and at a high speed.
The Bulls Outlaw has a minimum mileage of 35 miles (at high PAS setting) just perfect for your 34 mile round trip. However, repeated full draining of your battery will shorten its life. It's better to bring along the charger so you can partially recharge it (at least) before your return trip.
https://electricbikereview.com/bulls/outlaw-e45/

Here is the response I received from the Bulls rep. It doesn't appear the codes or programming are going to be made available from the OEM. It is interesting the speeds I was able to maintain in each assist level are a little different...

"To answer your question regarding the assist level, the setting is as follow:
- ECO: assist level of 60% of human power and up to 20kmh (12.5mph) and then going down.
- TOUR: assist level of 100% of human power and up to 20kmh (12.5mph) and then going down.
- CLIMB: assist level of 140% of human power and up to 30kmh (18.75mph) and then going down.
- SPORT: assist level of 170% of human power and up to 45kmh (28mph) and then going down.
This cannot be modified at the dealer/consumer/OEM level as it is pre-determined by the manufacturer.
Same with the walk- assist mode, this is pre-determined too and it is designed for the case of emergency.
Hope this answers your questions."

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
any new update for walk mode assist ? would like to use it as a throttle. or any hacks?

any new update for walk mode assist ? would like to use it as a throttle. or any hacks?
Wanted to add a throttle as well. Looking into the possibility of using an arduino to receive input signal from analog sensors (cadence and torque) and throttle (.8 - 5 vdc), using arduino for output signal to controller. Since I have not found much info in reprogramming or controller. Any other threads on this? Still researching.

Back